55. London

(Y/n) POV

"Where's peter?" I ask walking back into my room. I had teleported onto the roof to be alone and I ended up just laying up there staring at the stars, I just wanted to be alone. I didn't mean to get angry with peter and storm off but i did.

"He went to find Nick fury" Ned tells me.

"He said to tell you he's sorry and he loves you" Mj says giving me a small smile.

"I'm so stupid" I face palm. He could literally be anywhere in the world right now and I have no idea where. He might be in danger, well he's always in danger but he could be in serious danger.

"Im still in shock you can teleport" mj says.

"Oh yeah sorry about that I just wanted to be alone"

"It's cool, I understand it must be hard being around peter constantly, don't you live together?"

"Yeah since my dad is not in the city any more and it would be a nightmare driving back and forth all the time so may offered to look after me for as long as need"

"Trips cancelled we are going home" mr Harrington says from the corridor and we all get up and go see what's happening.

"It's because of witches"

"Pack your bags we are on a bus in 30 minutes and on a plane in 2 hours to London"

"What are we saying about peter?" I ask.

"May rang saying he's with family" Ned tells me.

"Ah okay"

God I hope he's okay.

I soon pack all my stuff and help pack peters stuff since I obviously needed to bring that back. I end up sitting with mj on the bus and we sat talking about books the entire time and she was asking about my powers.

I try messaging and calling peter about 50 times just to ask if he's okay but he doesn't pick up which just makes me even more nervous and worried.

Getting through the airport was easy enough and the plane journey didn't take long since I was watching a movie the entire time to distract myself from worrying about Peter.

Below I could see the London skyline as the plane came to a stop in the airport.

"This must be our bus" mr Harrington says as we near a red open top bus.

I leave my bag and Peters next to the bus with all the other bags and follow mj up to the top of the bus. We sat at the front with Ned and Betty on the seat next to us.

The bus ends up getting stuck in traffic on the bridge, above us the sky began to stir. A storm was coming, and not the normal type.

"We need to get off the bus" I say and Ned and mj look at me confused before a loud crash and screams of terror and fear come from below us.

The race to get of the bridge before it collapsed was on. The monster grew bigger. I knew it was all an illusion but it looked so real.

A red blob comes flying from the sky. It's spider man. A rush of relief runs through me, thank god he's alive.

"He's alive" I let put a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"(Y/n)" someone says and I look around to see happy walking towards us.

"Happy?"

"Yeah it's me, I gotta get you lot to safety" he says pointing to the plane behind him.

"Is peter okay?" I say.