73. Explostions

"Hi Tony" I wave as we all walk through the doors. He looked at us weirdly since we had everyone with us, doctor dinners stayed in the van but everyone else decided to come with us.

We stand in the elevator squashed together. Peter kept ahold of my hand as we stood there. It was an intense silence, nobody spoke a word the entire time until I said.

"I fancy cake" and everyone turned to look at me.

"We've got some in the cupboard, bought it yesterday" May tells me with a smile.

"Yes I love you may you are the best" I smile over at her.

"What sort of cake?" Norman asked.

"Chocolate" May says.

"That's the best kind"

The elevator pings open and Peter steps out first and leads everyone to the apartment and let's them in.

"Make yourselves comfy"

"I've got the cake" May grabs it from the cupboard and places it on the counter and I cut it into slices passing one to Norman.

"The cake is so much better here" he says putting the cake in his mouth.

"Okay I'm gonna go to your dads lab and work on the antidotes" peter says and I nod and pass him the keys.

"May I come with you?" Norman asked and Peter nodded.

"Phone on?" He asks and I get my phone out my back pocket and wave it at him. "Good, I got mine on so call me if you need me"

"I won't need to but okay" I say and he smiles before walking over and kissing the top of my head.

Peter gives me one last smile before closing the door and making his way into my dads apartment. It doesn't feel like it's my home, I feel more at home here with Peter and May. This apartment is my home, here with them.

I suddenly here the tv switch on and I find sandman and max sat on the sofa while max switched through the channels.

"I like the energy here" max said, can't lie but he kinda scares me.

"You know there is a remote for the tv" I say and grab it from the coffee table and pass it over to him. "And we have Netflix here"

"What's Netflix?"

"You don't have Netflix?"

"Nope"

"No wonder you guys are moody" I mumble and take a seat on the chair.

I open Netflix on the tv and put an episode of friends on for them.

We all just ended up sitting there watching tv for a bit before peter came rushing through the door making us all look in his direction.

"It's done" he says and I smile proudly at him.

Everyone heads into my dads lab which looked out over the city. I don't often come in here, there where machines everywhere and lots of science stuff but it had an amazing view, it was dark outside and the only light was that from the windows and streets.