2. Pilliow war

~a few weeks later~

"Hey mr stark" a cheery voice said walking into the kitchen and I turn around to see a boy my age smiling. He had an adorable smile and long bushy brown hair and dark brown eyes. His eyes instantly met mine and his cheeks became a shade of pink. He's really cute.

"Ah peter good to see you kid, oh this is my daughter y/n" he says noticing how peter is staring at me.

"Hi" I smile.

"Hi" he smiles back.

"Oh cool your watching Star Wars, they are my favourite movies" he smiles looking at the large tv hung on the wall.

"No way they are my favourite films too"

"She's always watching Star Wars, it's all that's ever in the tv in this house" my dad says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not always watching them"

"If your not watching Star Wars your watching stranger things"

"Well because you never let me leave the house so what else am I supposed to watch"

"Well I don't know, you have access to every film ever made and you watch the same things over and over again"

"Well I'd watch frozen but last time I watched frozen someone ordered snow to the house to build an army of snowmen" I say and look over at Bucky who just walked past.

"Don't look at me, it was your idea to" Bucky says. "Hi I'm Bucky" he says to peter.

"Peter Parker"

"Your spider-man" Bucky says smiling.

Peter looks over at my dad as if to say if we know he's Spider-Man.

"Everyone knows" dad says and peter nods.

"Ah okay, yeah I'm Spider-Man"

"So you swing through New York whenever you like" I say.

"Yeah, whenever I'm not busy"

"That's awesome, I wish I could go out and see New York"

"Maybe one day I can take you" he smiles sweetly and I feel my cheeks heat up. What is wrong with me? Why Am I blushing? I literally just met him.

"That would be so awesome"

"Okay peter I need to discuss some stuff with you" dad says putting a pause in our conversation.

"It was nice talking to you spider boy" I smile as he follows my dad.

"It's Spider-Man" I hear him say as he walks out of the room.

"Dude he's cute" I turn to Bucky and say and he just laughs.

"You just met him"

"And, he's cute"

"Your one weird kid"

"And your one weird old man"