34. Lego set

"Hey Peter" liz walks in with a weird smile on her face giving me a weird feeling. I didn't like the way she said his name.

"Hey Liz" peter says back still looking down at his text book. We where sat in the library doing some studying.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come by later to hang out" she takes a seat at the table like I'm not even there. I Instantly know what she is meaning by 'hang out'.

"No thanks" Peter says still not paying attention to her.

"Oh why? It would be fun" she touches his shoulder and rage builds in me and Peters eyes meet mine and he looks annoyed.

"(Y/n) and I are going to the cinema" he tells her.

"Can I come?"

"No its just (y/n) and I" He says and attempts to move away.

"You wouldn't even notice I was there" she says with a stupid smile on her face.

"Come on pete, nats here" I say getting up and putting everything back in my bag and Peter quickly does the same. "Bye liz" I say giving her a fake smile and Peter grabs ahold of my hand as we walk out of the library.

"Was she hitting on me?" Peter asks as we make our way outside.

"Seemed like it" I say. I can't be mad at Peter since he didn't do anything wrong, he was trying to push her away and ignore her, it's Liz I'm mad at. Flirting with me boyfriend who does she think she is.

Peter stops us in the middle of the hallway and holds both by hands infront of me.

"I love you" he says before quickly kissing me. We don't usually kiss around school so that was surprising, we only really hold hands and hug while in public.

"I know" I say looking down at my feet.

"You gonna say it back?" He lifts up my chin so I can meet his brown eyes.

"I love you Peter" I try hold back my smile but i can't help it when I'm staring into his eyes.

"I know you do" he pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Are we actually going to the cinema?" I ask.

"Do you wanna?"

"Sure but what will we watch?" I ask since there are no films in the cinema we are actually interested in seeing.

"I'm not sure" he says and I laugh.

"We could build the Lego set at mine" I suggest and peter smiles.

"Yes" he lets go of me and we begin walking down the hallway.

We head to the front of the school where mats black sports car was parked.

"Hey" Nat smiles as we sit in the back seat. "Have you had good day?"

"Yeah we are gonna build the Lego set tonight" peter says excitedly.

"Do you want me to order pizza later?" Nat asks.

"Yes please"

It takes us a while to get back since the traffic wasn't the best but once we get back the dogs come running to the door.

The house was quite, it seemed like we where the only ones in.

"I have to go but I will be back by 7 and I will bring pizzas later, help yourself to food see you soon" Nat says before vanishing and locking the door.

"That's odd" I say.

"Yep"

Peter and I go into the kitchen and grab the bottle of coke and 2 glasses and go upstairs.

We put stranger things on and grab the box and tip the bags out onto the floor and begin building bag 1.

- - -

"Sorry I'm back later" Nat walks into my room holding the box of pizza. Peter and I had completed most of the set and just had a last few pieces of it left to do. "I bought pizza" she passes it to us.

"Thanks" I smile.

"I will leave you to it now" she says and closes the door.

"The pizza smells amazing" Peter says and we put the box on the bed and sit up there since the floor was covered in Lego.

"It tastes amazing to" I say with a mouth full of pizza.

We eat the pizza and finish the Lego set. It looked amazing once we finished it and placed it on a shelf.

"Finally it's done" I say and fall back onto my bed.

"What time is it?" Peter asks falling next to me.

"2 am"

"It's late" He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah" I say and close my eyes and fall asleep.