90. New beginings

9 months later

"Peter!" I screamed holding onto my pregnant belly as my water had broke. "Peter get your ass down here now!" I say and he appears on the stairs. "The baby it's coming" I say and he rushes over to me as we race to get in the car with everything we needed.

"Keep breathing" peter said and I did so.

"Oh my god I think it's going to fall out of Me" I say as another contraction hits and I grab onto the seat.

"Don't worry we will be there in a minute" he drive carefully yet fast yet still in the speed limit and we soon pulled Into the city hospital and he grabbed the bag and helped me out and we headed inside.

"Oh my god we are about to become parents" I say and peter smiles, he's very calm about this.

"Yes we are" he smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Hi my wife is having a baby" peter said to the woman behind the desk and she put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me into a room.

"The doctor will be with you in a second" she said before leaving.

"Have you rang my dad?"

"Just texted him he will be here in 5 minutes"

"Peter the baby is coming!" I say panicking and the doctor walks in.

"You're ready to start pushing" the midwife said.

Peter grabbed onto my hand and held it tightly as I squeezed it. "Your doing great sweetheart almost there" he said.

On the last push I gave it all I could sending the lights haywire in the room and the nurse looked confused but she was more bothered about the baby.

"Here you are a healthy baby girl" she smiled cleaning the baby off before handing it to me. And I just smiled and cried as I held her in my arms.

"Have you thought of a name?" She asked and we shook our heads. "I will leave you three alone for a bit" she said before leaving the room.

"She's beautiful" Peter said stroking the soft fuzzy hair on her head.

"She looks like an alien" I said and he laughed.

"She kinda does" he chuckled. "What should we name here?"

"I was thinking Natasha May Parker" I said and Peter smiled before letting a tear fall down his face.

"I love it" he smiled kissing my forehead. "It's absolutely beautiful"

"She's named after the two strongest women in our lives"

"It's perfect" he said.

"It is" I smiled.

"She has your smile" Peter said.

"She has your eyes" I smiled as I stared at our baby.

"She's perfect"

A gentle knock came from the door and my dad opened it and walked over to the bed.

"Hi dad" I smiled. "Meet your granddaughter, Natasha May Parker"

"Oh my god she's perfect" my dad said softly before crying. "Hello Natasha" he smiled.

Pepper and Morgan soon enter the room and come see the baby.

"Morgan your an auntie now" peter smiled at her as she stared at the baby.

"She's so tiny" Morgan said.

"You where that tiny when you where born" pepper told her.

"What's her name?"

"Natasha May"

"That's beautiful" pepper smiled.

"Okay we will leave you to get some rest" my dad said and toon pepper and Morgan out of the room but he kissed my forehead before leaving.

"I love you" I turned to Peter and he smiled before wiping a tear from his eye.

" I love you (y/n) Parker I love you so freaking much" he said before kissing my lips.