moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"Rough day, Rosie?" You asked as you noticed the frown on her face and the exhaustion in her eyes as she kicked off her shoes.

It's late in the evening and she just arrived home. You felt how tense and stressed she was as soon as she sat down on the sofa beside you. She put her head on your shoulder with a sigh and closed her eyes.

"Yeah. But it'll get better, I'm sure. Now that I'm home with you." She said as she opened her tired eyes, butterflies appearing in her chest when you sent her a sweet smile.

You bit your lip as you remembered the posts going around online that you've been wanting to try out on Rosé when the right time would arrive.

Seeing that she was in need of some cheering up and this was bound to make her feel much better, you smirked at her and climbed onto her lap.

"I'm sorry you're under so much stress and pressure, but I know how to make it all better."

"Oh? How so, my love?" She asked as she ran her hand along the small of your back as you put your forehead onto hers.

She saw that gleam in her eyes. She saw that look of desire in them and it made her heart skip a beat.

She closed her eyes as you leaned in. She hummed against your lips when they met hers and put both her arms around you to try to pull you closer to her.

She couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lips when you pulled away from the kiss, only to pech her lips a few times before pulling away completely.

Your warm breath fanned against her soft skin as you kissed along her neck. Her heart swelled in her chest with love for you and she put her head back against the sofa to give you more skin to kiss.

"I love you so much, y/n," she whispered softly, her heart beating fast against her chest as you made your way to her ear.

You tugged at the lobe with your teeth, causing a soft sigh to fall from her lips before you began to kiss below and behind her ear.

She moved her hands to your hips, wanting you to be as close as she could possibly have you.

"Rosie," you moaned into her ear, causing her to breath to hitch in surprise and her heart to hammer against her ribcage faster and harder than ever before.

You pulled away to see her reaction. She looked so shocked yet so pleased, a smirk tugging at her lips as she realized what you just did.

"Do it again?"

She was sorta questioning for you to, but you heard the hint of desperation in her voice as if she was begging to hear her name fall from your lips like that again.

You moved your lips to her ear and her hands began to shake in anticipation and excitement.

"Rosie," you moaned again, making her hum blissfully.

You pulled away to giggle as she gazed at you adoringly, moving one of her hands to caress your cheek.

"You're always full of surprises for me, aren't you? Usually, you're a little devious with those pranks of yours. But today you're being so cute and so irresistible by saying my name like that." She smiled and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"Please do this more often."

"You like it? I've been seeing a lot of people do things like this online, figured I'd give it a try."

"I'm so happy that you did." She sighed against your lips. "I love it so much and I love you like crazy," she said against your lips before moving them passionately against yours once more.