she cheats with Jennie - part two (requested)

A few days have gone by since the whole incident and while you took it hard at first, Rosé continued to remain unfazed by the whole situation.

Currently, she was on her way over to Jennie's to visit her after a long day in the studio.

Rosie, Lisa, and Jisoo had spent the day in practice while Jennie has been home sick with what she says is probably the flu.

So, wanting to take good care of her girlfriend, Rosie decided to go over and take her some soup.

She figured a familiar face and some delicious homemade soup would help her feel at least a little better, or so she hoped.

Rosie let herself into Jennie's place and quietly closed the door behind her.

She walked over to the counter and put the soup down on the counter before getting Jennie a cold glass of water.

Picking the soup up, she put it on a tray with the water before she carefully made her way upstairs to Jennie's bedroom.

She quietly hummed to herself, singing along to the love song that she and Jennie wrote together that would be featured on the girls' newest album.

But she stopped humming and her good mood quickly faded and turned into something else when she froze outside of Jennie's bedroom.

She could hear something coming from inside... the same sounds she and Jennie were making days ago when you walked in on them.

Rosie's heart sank.

When she opened the door, her whole world crumbled around her upon seeing Jennie in bed with someone else.

She realized then that she was feeling the exact same thing you felt when you were in her shoes.

And it was an awful and humiliating feeling.

"Jennie?" Rosie quietly said and Jennie turned her head, pulling away from the person's lips slowly to look over at the shocked and saddened girl.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" Rosé scoffed as she threw the bowl of soup onto the floor, making a mess. "You said you were sick!"

"Right... I lied. I just wanted to stay in today."

"Stay in? You mean stay in bed? With them?" Rosé asked as she shook her head in disbelief. "You cheated on me!"

"And? What? You're hurt by it? It's the same thing you did to Y/N. Now you know how it feels."

Rosie swallowed thickly, trying to rid the lump in her throat.

Yeah, she did know.

And she hasn't ever felt worse about anything now that she's experienced it firsthand.

She began to feel overwhelmed with guilt and anxiety as she realized that she'd seriously messed up.

"I know I did this to her and it was a huge mistake! I fell for you and even though I loved Y/N, I threw it all away for you."

"Well, lesson learned, Rosie. Next time, don't hurt someone you love." Jennie lectured. "Now go. I'm with someone else now."

Rosé hung her head as she walked out of the house.

She wasn't so saddened about Jennie as she was compared to realizing just how terribly she'd hurt you.

The hurt was also intensified by the realization of the fact that she'd been in love with you and thrown it all away for Jennie, only for things to end like this.

She knew she'd probably never be able to make things right with you but she wanted to try.

Getting into her car, she dried her eyes and went over to your best friend's house, where she knew you'd be staying.

She just hoped that she could make things right.

She needed to.