we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us (requested)

"Aren't we supposed to be watching a movie?" You asked Rosie with a giggle as you felt her softly kissing your neck.

"I think I know something better for us to do than just watching a movie." She spoke against your skin before breathing against it, sending a shiver down your spine.

You turned your head and put your lips on hers and when she pulled you in for a passionate kiss, a rush of excitement flooded over you.

She changed her position on the sofa and laid you down on it before deepening the kiss a little more, completely taking away your breath.

You put your hands on her shoulders and pulled her a little closer, causing her to breathe out a cute little moan that made your heart race.

You loved the way she was kissing you because, despite how steamy her kisses were, you could feel the love she has for you behind every one of them.

And that feeling only grew stronger as you moved your hands from her shoulders to her cheeks, causing her to pull away from your lips and open her eyes to stare into yours momentarily.

"You're the most gorgeous girl that I've ever laid my eyes on." She whispered as she put her forehead on yours. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You whispered in return.

She closed her eyes again and pecked your lips a couple of times before she gently wrapped her fingers around yours and pulled one of your hands away from her cheek, intertwining your fingers with hers instead.

She pulled away from your lips to lovingly kiss your neck.

But her lips didn't stay there long.

They started to travel down as she began to kiss your collarbones, then your chest, then your stomach.

And as she let your hand go so she could pull your sweats down, things became a little too much for you.

Although you love her, you haven't taken that physical step yet, and you're still not ready to.

So as your sweats began to come off, you protested in a slight panic.

"Wait, Rosie, no,"

She stopped immediately and looked up at you with a worried look in her eyes.

"What's the matter, baby girl?"

"I'm not ready." You said as you sat up. "I can't do that yet, I don't want to."

"Okay, baby, that's okay. We won't do that, we don't have to." She said before comfortingly putting her hands on your shoulders. "Take a deep breath, everything's alright."

You took a deep breath just as she told you to before looking into her eyes as she took one of your hands into hers.

"I'm sorry. I know you're ready to take things a step further but I'm just not there yet."

"And that's perfectly fine. I'm not going to push you into it. We can wait until you feel ready."

You sent her a small smile and she sent you one back as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles.

"Thank you for being so patient and so understanding with me, baby."

"No problem." She smiled and kissed your cheek. "I'm willing to wait as long as you need. We've got a whole lifetime ahead of us, we don't need to hurry anything, especially something you're not ready for."

You put your arms around her to give her a big hug and she squeezed you in return.

"I love you so much. Never forget that."

"I love you more, Rosie." You said before kissing her forehead and cheeks, making her giggle happily.