"that's hot" (requested)

"I missed you," Rosie whispered against your lips.

"I missed you too. I'm so happy that you're home!" You said in response as you pulled away from the kiss.

Rosé sent you a bright and beautiful smile, one that completely melted your heart.

You felt so happy to finally have your girl home with you again after being away on tour for so long.

And to make up for lost time, you have something special up your sleeve for her this afternoon.

"I have a surprise for you."

"You do?" She asked with an intrigued look in her eyes.

"Yeah. Your hands are clean, right?"

She nodded her head, bringing you peace of mind about what you were about to do.

You wrapped your fingers around hers and brought them up to your lips, softly kissing across her palm and knuckles.

"What are you doing, sweet girl?" She wondered.

"Wait patiently for a moment and you'll see, baby." You said with a wink and Rosie began to get more and more excited.

She wasn't sure what you were up to exactly but it surely wasn't what you were about to do.

Bringing her fingers into your mouth, you started to suck on them and Rosie's eyes went wide.

"Baby," She moaned at the sight. "That's hot."

"So you do like it?" You asked. "I wasn't sure if you would like it or not."

"How could I not?" She asked as she kissed the corners of your lips. "It's so hot, baby girl. You're driving me crazy."

You smirked at her and continued to suck on them, paying attention to all five of her soft fingers.

"That feels so nice." She said with a soft breath.

"Good. I want to make you feel as good and as special as you make me feel."

She smiled at you, only for her lips to turn into a frown as you dropped her hand.

But you grabbed the other one just a second after, gazing at her with a gleam in your eyes.

"I was hoping you weren't done. I'm enjoying this." She said.

"So am I, baby. Trust me, I'm not done yet. I'm going to be taking my time with this." You promised as you watched her eyes roll back in bliss as you continued to suck on her fingers. I