tongue ring (requested)

The shaky breath that fell from your lips as Rosie kissed your neck lovingly caused a smirk to pull at her lips.

You feel as though you're floating on a cloud as she brings you an immense amount of bliss, making you wish that the make-out session you're in wouldn't ever end.

You felt her fingertips brushing across your thighs as she left a couple of love bites on your skin, making the bliss intensify.

"As much as I love those sweet sounds falling from your lips, baby, you know what I want to do more than anything right now?" She asked as she kissed her way up to your lips.

You didn't have to ask.

You already knew what she was talking about.

So when she stared into your eyes, you sent her a smirk and then patted your lips.

She bit her lip hard for a second as she caught a glimpse of your tongue ring.

The sight alone was enough to drive her insane.

Before you could tease her about that, which you wanted to do since you never see her as weak or needy as you do when she sees your tongue ring, she put her lips on yours before you got the chance.

You kissed back for a few seconds before parting your lips once more, allowing for her to begin doing what she so desperately wanted to do.

Play with your tongue ring.

She can't express to you how much she loves your newest piercing.

It's not that new. It's healed up now. But it is the newest and most surprising of your current piercings.

Until now, you've only had your ears pierced, although you've mentioned getting a few different ones throughout the years ahead.

But your tongue piercing was a complete shock to Rosie and at first, she was worried because, surely, it had to be painful to get done.

But when you were in the clear and it had healed up and you made out for the first time, she was obsessed.

Now, it's as if she can't get enough.

Every time you make out, which is quite a lot, she always looks forward to playing with your tongue ring.

And if you were to say that you didn't enjoy it, you'd be lying.

Because you love it just as much.

Her name fell from your lips as you both began to get caught up in each other, loving the sound your tongue ring made as she played with it and, of course, the euphoria you both felt was intense.

"This is so sexy." She said. "You're sexy. God, baby girl, I swear, I can't get enough of your tongue ring."

"Yeah?" You smirked as she continued to play with it, moving it around with the tip of her tongue. "I think it's the best thing I've ever done."

"Yeah, I agree with that."

You chuckled and continued to kiss her as she obsessively played with your tongue ring.

"It's so hot. I love the sound. I love the feeling. I love everything about this piercing."

"You should get one."

She shook her head with a laugh.

"Bad idea." She said. "Besides, we can have lots of fun with yours."

You laced your fingers through her hair and continued to melt over her touch and relish in the bliss she was bringing you as she continued to play with your tongue ring and praise you repeatedly.

"It's a good thing we've still got a lot of time left in the night because I'm going to be playing with your tongue ring for a while, baby girl."

Well, why would you ever object to that?

You just parted your lips more as she moaned your name and continued to play with the metal ring pierced in your tongue, making you hold her tighter and melt a little more each time her tongue touched yours.