she snaps at you when you're about to tell her that you're pregnant (requested)

Lost in your thoughts, you jumped when you heard the sound of the timer going off on your phone.

You stood up and made your way to the bathroom counter, where the pregnancy tests you'd taken were officially ready to be revealed.

You felt your heart hammering against your chest as a rush of nervousness and excitement continued to flood over you.

This is something that you and Rosé have been trying for, for a while now - to have your own family.

And since you've been sick lately and have been showing pregnancy symptoms, you thought that this might finally be it.

And as you looked at the tests on the counter, you realized that it was.

Positive.

You're pregnant.

Tears filled your eyes as it all sank in.

Then you remembered that you had to tell Rosie.

So you figured you'd call her and see if she'd come home early.

But just as you went into the bedroom and grabbed your phone, you heard the front door slam shut downstairs and you nearly jumped out of your skin at the sound.

Rosie was home!

Well, that made things a lot easier.

Grabbing one of the tests from the bathroom counter, you ran downstairs and saw Rosé in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Rosie, you're home!" You excitedly said as you hurried over to her.

You threw your arms around her and squeezed her tight, only for her to breathe out an annoyed sigh.

You pulled away and tried to brush it off as nothing.

"Baby, I have something huge to tell you!"

"Can it wait?" She asked as she rubbed her temples. "I'm stressed and I had a long day and I need some space."

"Not really, no."

She rolled her eyes at you as your smile grew wider.

"Why'd you roll your eyes? What did I do?"

"I told you already. I had a long day. It was an awful day, Y/N. I'm not in a good mood." She grumpily said.

"Yeah, I can see that."

"What was that?" She asked, almost daring you to repeat the words. "I'm telling you,
Y/N, don't push my buttons right now."

"Okay, look, I'll give you some space but I think I have something to cheer you up. Trust me, you're going to love it."

"Can you show or tell me about it later?" She grumbled. "Just go away."

"But-"

"Dammit, Y/N! I said go away! I need some space, I told you! You're getting on my last nerve right now."

"Fine." You said as you pulled the pregnancy test out from behind your back.

Tossing it at her, it hit her side before falling onto the floor in front of her feet.

She grabbed it and saw the positive sign on it before a gasp fell from her lips.

"Just thought you'd want to know we're going to be moms soon. But you need space more than anything, right? Sorry I got on your nerves but I'm excited about this and I thought you would be too."

You turned around and took a few steps towards the stairs, planning on giving her the space she so desired.

But she grabbed your hand in hers to stop you before you could.

"Let go."

"No." She said before she wrapped you in her arms. "I'm sorry for the way that I spoke to you. You didn't deserve that."

"It's going to take a lot more than just I'm sorry to make it up to me, Rosie. That was hurtful and unfair and I didn't deserve it."

"I know. I'm willing to do anything. Just please turn around, look at me."

You slowly did as she asked and turned to face her.

"I'm sorry for everything I said. I'll do whatever you want me to if it'll make things right. But please, let's cherish this moment together."

You cracked a small smile.

"You're pregnant, baby! Our baby is growing inside of you. We're going to be parents!" She said as it sank in for her. "This is the best moment of my life! I'm so excited and so happy!"

"Me too!" You grinned as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm so excited. It still feels so surreal. We're going to be parents, Rosie,"

She tested up, feeling more excited than she ever has about anything before.

"Finally." She said as she put her hand on your stomach. "Please forgive me for what I said. I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah, you will." You said as you raised your eyebrows, making her chuckle.

"Let's celebrate! Let me take you out somewhere, anywhere you want to go. Let me make this up to you and we'll celebrate the fact that we're going to have our own little family soon."

You could tell that she was truly sorry for the things she said and that she hadn't meant any of them.

So you agreed, more than happy to go out somewhere to celebrate your pregnancy together.

"Dinner at your favorite spot?" She offered.

"And ice cream?"

"And ice cream, all the ice cream you want." She giggled before kissing your lips softly.

She brushed her hand across your stomach before getting down on her knees and raising your shirt to gently kiss your stomach.

"Hello in there. I can't wait to meet you. I love you lots already." She whispered against your skin, beyond excited to be a mom and embark on this journey with you.