I don't wanna lose you - part one (requested)

Rosé sat beside you on the sofa, nervously chewing at her lip and bouncing her knee as her thoughts overwhelm her.

She just arrived home from the tour last night and told you just a few minutes ago that she has something important to tell you.

You've been waiting to hear what's on her mind but she's been quiet as her nerves get the best of her.

"Baby, come on. Talk to me." You said as you took her hand into yours. "I'm here to listen to whatever it is."

"You say that now but that will change when I tell you what I'm about to tell you."

"Rosie, just tell me."

She took a deep breath before looking into your eyes.

"The last night of the tour, after the show, the girls and I went out for a few hours. We had a few drinks and ate a little food while we danced and let our hair down."

She paused and gazed down at her lap.

"There was a girl there that I met. She told me her name and we had a few drinks together and then I woke up the next morning with her beside me... naked. And I was naked too. And I didn't remember anything of the night before but I know that I cheated on you."

You pulled your hand away from hers and stared at the ground in shock.

"I'm so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean it. I don't even remember anything about that night! But it was eating me up and I had to tell you."

You didn't say a word.

You just stared at the ground in disbelief as it all sank in.

"Y/N? Please say something." She said as she reached out for your hand, only for you to pull away.

"I just can't believe it." You spoke quietly. "I'm thankful that you told me but I'm so shocked that it happened."

"I know you're upset. I completely understand. I'll do whatever I can to make this up to you."

"No, Rosie, I can't." You said as you shook your head. "I need a little space and some time to think."

It shattered her heart to hear those words leave your lips.

But she understood it.

"I just can't believe this."

"Baby, I don't wanna lose you." She sniffled as she reached out for you. "I know I messed up but I swear, I was drunk and I didn't mean any of it."

"I know, Rosie. I know you didn't. But this is all shocking and I need some space to think things through."

She lowered her head in sadness but nodded understandingly.

You went upstairs and packed a bag before walking out the door, unsure of whether you should forgive her or not.