book three 🥳🖤💖

Hi, lovelies! I'm here to share some exciting news with you all!

So, recently, I've been doing some thinking and have found that I feel as though I'm not accomplishing as much as I once was with this book.

I feel like I needed a new beginning, where I can get more creative and start over to get more accomplished.

It's hard for me to express because my passion for writing hasn't faded at all but this book just doesn't have my heart the way it once did.

With that being said, I have decided to create a third book for Rosie.

I've been working so hard on new chapters for this third book and I've got a few in the world right now.

However, the first chapter is done and published!

I hope you enjoy this third book as much as you did one & two.

My writing is my everything and seeing you all support my work so much means so very much to me.

I absolutely adore BLACKPINK and would've never imagined how far my books for the girls would come.

I only have you all to thank for that.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the endless encouragement, love, kindness, and support.

You all make me so happy, I can't even put it into words.

You're my whole world and I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.

You brighten up my darkest days and make me feel loved and for that, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Are you ready for book three? I know I am!

Love you all so much.

Our new journey together... begins!

Love you forever & ever - Kaylee.