wanna make out? (requested)

"So? What did you pick for movie night?" Rosie asked as she sat down beside you.

She reached into the bowl of popcorn and shoved a few pieces into your mouth as she looked over at you.

"I'm still looking." You said.

She nodded before turning her head to watch you flip through the different films that were on the streaming service.

Tonight is movie night and it's your choice to pick as Rosé picked last time.

You've seen a couple of films so far that have piqued your interest and you put them in the back of your mind in case you chose to watch them later.

However, as you continued to look, one caught your eye.

A horror film.

Terrifier.

It's one of the scariest films you've ever seen and you love it.

So with that, you settled on it and turned it on.

"What's this?"

"Terrifier."

"Is it a comedy or something?"

"Not exactly." You said as you took a few pieces of popcorn.

"It's not a scary movie, is it?"

"It is. It's really good, you'll like it."

"But, Y/N, I don't like scary movies." She said before pouting slightly, hoping that would convince you to turn on something else.

"Too bad. It's my choice for movie night and this is what I want to watch. Don't worry, I'll protect you."

She sighed before munching on the popcorn again.

She tried to watch it, she really did.

She didn't want to ruin this for you because it really wasn't fair for her to make you change it when it was your choice for the film tonight.

Besides, you've never complained when it's her turn to choose the movies, so how would it be fair if she did it to you?

However, the first few minutes alone were enough to scare the hell out of her.

"I don't like it, I don't like it." She said as she buried her face in your neck.

"It's okay, baby." You giggled as you wrapped her in your arms.

You figured if you held onto her, she'd be okay.

But she was too frightened, not even the warmth of your embrace was enough to help comfort her.

Rosie was about to ask you to turn on something else when an idea suddenly came into her mind.

Maybe you could skip movie night tonight to do something else.

She shifted around a bit and you let her go, thinking she was going to grab the blanket off the back of the sofa and curl up under it to cover her eyes.

But instead, as you let her go, her lips brushed against your neck.

"Rosie, come on," You giggled. "I'm trying to watch this."

But she didn't listen.

She still had other ideas, better ideas.

"Baby," You sighed as she continued to kiss your neck.

"I have a better idea than watching this." She said as she pulled away.

And when you looked at her, you saw her biting her lip.

You know she was doing it on purpose, to drive you wild and get you to cave.

But, damn, was it hot.

"Wanna make out?"

"But it's movie night." You said.

"Yeah, but we'll skip it tonight."

"You only want to make out so you don't have to watch this anymore."

"Yeah, well, it sounds pretty damn good to me. You're saying you don't want to make out?" She asked as she furrowed her brows.

"No, no, I'm not saying that." You said, making her smirk. "I'm just saying."

"It's me or the movie, babe. Which one?"

She has you wrapped around her finger.

You knew that she knew your answer to that question before it even fell from your lips.

Because as much as you like this film, you love your girl much more, and making out with her is one of your favorite things in the world.

"Screw the film." You said before you pulled her in for a passionate kiss, making her smile against your lips.

She pulled you onto her lap and slipped her hand down to the strings of your pajama bottoms, quickly untying them to pull them off.

"I knew you'd much rather make out." She said as she pulled away from your lips to kiss your neck.

"You know me so well." You said as you tilted your head back, happily losing yourself in her and her sweet, soft kisses.