chill, mommy (requested)

"So, what are you and Y/N going to be doing over the next few days since we have some time off?" Jisoo asked as she sipped on her drink until the glass of alcohol was empty.

Rosé stirred the straw around her half-empty glass, shrugging her shoulders as she looked around the crowded club for you.

"Probably just catch up on the shows and movies we've been wanting to see and cuddle. Catch up on some sleep."

"That sounds nice," Lisa said. "I could use some sleep."

"We all could," Jennie said. "But not now, not for a while. I need another drink!"

She passed her empty glass to the bartender, asking him for another glass of the drink she just had.

You, Rosie, and the girls are all out for a fun night at the club.

A couple of your friends are supposed to show up soon but until they show up, you're off somewhere in the club having fun.

Rosé can't see you anywhere through the crowd of people and the loud voices surrounding her.

"Do you see my girl anywhere?"

Rosie's question caught all of the girls' attention.

They looked around before shaking their heads.

"It's too loud and too crowded! You'll have to go find her yourself!" Jennie said as the music got even louder.

"We'll watch that for you, don't worry," Jisoo said as she nodded to the glass of alcohol in front of Rosie. "Trust us, it's safe."

Knowing the girls wouldn't let anything happen to her drink, she placed it in front of Lisa before getting up from her chair.

Calling out your name was useless since you'd never be able to hear her voice over the loud music.

So she just made her way through the crowd, trying to spot you through all of the sweaty bodies and drunken people.

Finally, she saw you on the dance floor, dancing alone.

Making her way to you as quickly as possible, she quickly pulled you into her embrace.

At first, you jumped.

You thought it was some random stranger hugging you.

It wouldn't be the first time that happened, so you panicked a little.

But when you heard that soft voice and that sweet accent in your ear, you relaxed and felt safe immediately.

"Hi, darling. Are you doing okay?" She asked. "I couldn't find you anywhere."

"I've just been dancing." You replied as she swayed with you a little. "But I did miss my girl."

"I missed you too," Rosie said as she leaned in, desperate to feel your lips on hers.

When your lips met, you kissed softly and romantically and it was obvious from the way you held each other and the way your lips moved against each other's that you were both melting and wanted a little more.

But, needing a little air in your lungs, you pulled away.

"I think I want to grab a drink." You said. "Maybe a margarita,"

Rosie was about to nod her head and put her arm around you to lead you to the bar when a voice suddenly came from beside you.

"Well, hi there," The stranger said.

"Hi?" You said in response.

"You know, I just got here a few minutes ago but I'd be more than happy to leave if you'll go with me."

Rosé stood there in shock, wondering how someone could be so naïve and not see that you're already with someone.

Rosie even has her arm around your waist.

She'd just kissed you.

Could this strange girl not see that you're taken?

"What's your name, sexy?"

"It doesn't matter what her name is. She's taken." Rosie replied as she pulled you into her embrace, hugging you as tightly as she could without hurting you.

Turning your head to see her jaw clenched in anger and jealousy and feeling how tight her grip on you was, you knew she was insanely jealous.

It was pretty hot though.

"Chill, mommy," You whispered to Rosie and watched the look in her eyes change from jealousy to need.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were taken." The woman said awkwardly before walking away.

"Grab your stuff and say bye to the girls," Rosie said in your ear.

The feeling of her warm breath fanning against your ear caused a shiver to run along your spine.

Your breath hitched and Rosie just smirked in response.

"Calling me mommy? Around a stranger? In a club? You're feeling daring tonight, aren't you?"

"Maybe." You said.

"We're going home."

And you didn't even protest against it.

You walked to the bar where the girls were sitting and you grabbed your bag that Lisa had in front of her to keep an eye on so nothing happened to it.

"Oh, there you two are." Jisoo grinned.

"Y/N's feeling sick to her stomach. We're going to get home so she can rest and feel better." Rosie lied and you went along with it, groaning as you clutched your stomach as if it hurt.

"Oh, no. Feel better, Y/N." Jennie said as she stared at you in worry.

"What happens when her friends show up?"

"We'll text them," Rosie said. "Come on, babe. Let's go home."

You walked out of the club with Rosie's hand on your back.

Once no one could hear you, you looked at your girlfriend with a smirk.

"Whatever mommy says goes, right mommy?"

Rosie breathed out a shaky breath and smirked again.

"Damn right. But next time you call me mommy in public, I might not be so nice about getting you home."

"Is that a threat or a promise, mommy?" You asked and she just shook her head with a grin, loving the way that word falls from your lips.