making out after she gets home from tour (requested)

"I'm so happy that you're home." You spoke against Rosie's neck as she spun you around in her arms. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you more." She said as she loosened her grip on you a little.

She was finally home after a long and busy few months.

At first, you had planned on visiting her at least a few times while she was touring.

But, unfortunately, things came up and you didn't get the chance to.

So you've spent these last few months apart, only video chatting and talking over the phone and texting every chance you got.

Sure, it was better than nothing.

But it hadn't been enough.

"What's the first thing you want to do?" You asked and watched her eyes light up when you pulled away and met hers. "You must be so tired. You've been so busy and you had such a long flight. How about a nap?"

"Nah." She said before brushing her thumb across your cheek. "I have a better idea."

"What's that?" You asked as she wrapped her arms around you, hands resting on the small of your back.

And instead of giving you an answer, she sent you a bright smile and then hooked her fingers under your chin to pull you in for a kiss.

It was the first one that you'd shared since the day she left for the tour; it was long overdue and oh-so-perfect.

She put her hands beneath your thighs and lifted you into her arms before carrying you up the stairs to the bedroom.

Walking to the bed, she laid you down on it before hovering over you.

"Baby," You sighed as she pulled away from your lips to kiss across your body.

"It's been so long since I've been able to hold you and kiss you." She whispered as she kissed your stomach lovingly. "God, I've missed you so much."

You laced your fingers through her hair and softly spoke her name, making her look up at you.

"Kiss me again."

She sent you a soft smile before moving back up and putting her lips back on yours.

You felt her hands gently fall against your cheeks as the kiss deepened, turning from something sweet to something passionate.

It was hard for you both to keep your hands in one place.

After being apart for so long, there are so many places on each other's bodies that you wanted to touch and caress that you didn't even know where to begin.

"Rosie," You whispered against her lips.

She pulled away and looked into your eyes as she put her forehead on yours.

"I love you."

"I love you more, baby girl." She smiled before tugging at the hem of your shirt.

You arched your back a bit and she took it off of your body, tossing it somewhere across the room.

You let out a soft sigh as she caressed your bare skin with her fingertips, causing a little smirk to pull at her lips.

"Wait," You paused as she leaned in for another kiss. "Something feels wrong."

Her eyes went wide in response, part of her worrying that you were hurting or feeling anxious for some reason.

"How come I'm the only one with an article of clothing off? That's not fair now, is it?"

She chuckled and kissed your neck a couple of times before she pulled her sweater off, tossing it across the room to join your shirt somewhere.

"That's better."

She cupped your cheek and put her lips back on yours, bringing you in for a romantic kiss while you put your arms around her neck.

It felt so good to be able to hold her so close to you.

Your heart has been longing for her, even aching at times when you felt lonely or low or a little bit of both.

Before, all you had to clutch was her pillow, her sweater, or the stuffed bear she won at a festival for you some time ago.

Now, you can hold her as tight and as close to you as your heart desires, and the idea made your heart swell.

"My beautiful girl," She said as she kissed the corners of your lips.

Her heart was so full of happiness and love that she thought it might just burst.

You could see it in her eyes.

So, wordlessly, as a comfort, you took her hands into yours and intertwined your fingers together and it brought a big grin to her face.

"I hope you don't have any plans for the next few days."

"Yeah? Why's that?" You asked as she kissed your neck, leaving little love bites along a few inches of your skin.

"Because I plan on keeping you all to myself for a while. There's so much I want to do with you."

"Make out especially, right?"

She giggled and kissed back up to your lips, bringing you in for a steamy kiss.

"Maybe."

You laughed and tugged at the strings of her sweats, making her eyes light up as she pulled away.

"Sounds good to me."

She pulled her sweats off and then yours too, so you could be even closer to each other.

It's all you wanted; to be as close as possible.

The world could wait for a few days.

For the next few days, she's all yours, and you're all hers, and you can continue to share loving moments like these.