"you lost" (requested)

"Are you sure you want to do this? Because, honestly baby, I don't think you can handle it." Rosie said, smirking at you as the words left her lips.

You stared at her in disbelief as you tried to argue with her statement, putting on a front to her that you felt confident about doing the challenge she saw online and wanted to do with you.

"No kissing allowed. How are you going to manage it?"

"You should stop worrying about me and start worrying about yourself because you're going down. I'm going to win this. I can handle it. Can you?"

She just shrugged her shoulders and continued to smirk at you.

"I guess we'll see, won't we? You need me to explain it again or do you remember how it's done?"

"I remember. No kissing allowed. Touching is okay though. We just do our best to cause each other gay panic and whoever caves and kisses the other first loses."

"Correct!" She said and sank her teeth into her lip.

She was dying to kiss you and you were feeling quite weak as you craved her lips on yours just as much.

"Ready?"

You snapped out of your thoughts as you remembered that you couldn't get too lost in her and had to resist the urge to lean in and kiss her lips.

And you took a breath in before you nodded.

"I'm ready."

"Okay. Challenge begins... now." She said.

And so, it began.

You tried to think of ways you could drive her wild and make her want you so she'd lose.

But it was hard to think when she was giving you those eyes.

Those brown eyes that are so deep and so pretty and you could see by the look in her eyes that she was craving your touch and kisses.

She brushed her tongue across her lip as she looked you up and down, admiring the way you looked in her sweater.

Although she was feeling a little weak in the knees from it all, she could tell that you were losing it already and you felt even weaker than she did.

You reached out and brushed your fingers across her hand, letting them wander up her arm before you began to brush them up and down.

Your touch made her breathe hitch and for a second there, you thought she was about to cave and you'd win.

But then she leaned in and put her lips near your ear, breathing out a soft sigh from your touch that sent a shiver down your spine.

She sank her teeth into her lip and your knees almost buckled beneath you as the sight was too sexy for words.

"Oh, baby girl, we just started and you're already close to caving, aren't you?" She whispered in your ear.

You tried to be strong and hold your ground but you were undeniably failing.

"You want to kiss me, don't you?" She asked and exhaled against the shell of your ear, making you shiver once again. "Do it."

"N-No." You stammered. "I have to win this. I can."

"You're saying you can keep resisting me? Resisting the urge to kiss me? Put your lips on mine and just melt, never having to pull away?" She asked, chuckling. "I don't think you can."

Your will to keep fighting to win the challenge was fading as the need and desire began to grow stronger.

"You're so sexy." She said and pulled away, brushing her thumb across your lip. "Kiss me."

You shook your head and tried to make her weak by biting your lip and touching her arm again.

But she just stared at your fingers as she watched them move against her skin and smiled a little.

"Imagine how much you could touch me if we weren't doing this challenge." She smirked. "I could touch you too. We could kiss, lose ourselves in each other and just lay in bed while we make out all night. Doesn't that sound fun, sweet girl?"

She grabbed your hand, gently wrapping her fingers around yours before she brought them to her lips.

"Oh, just cave already, baby girl. The sooner you do, the sooner we can go to bed and make out." She sexily said.

And the desire overwhelmed you, her words just making it impossible to resist the things she was teasing and tempting you to do.

And after a second, you caved.

You couldn't resist anymore.

So you put your lips on hers, kissing her deeper and more passionately than ever before.

She smirked against your lips as she pulled you closer.

You put your fingers in her hair and tugged at the short blonde strands, causing a moan to leave her lips.

"Hey, baby girl?" She said as you kissed her neck, unable to resist the need to do so.

"What?"

She pulled away and smiled victoriously at you as she lifted you onto the counter and held you in her arms.

"You lost."

"Shut up." You said before kissing her again.

She giggled against your lips and ran her hands along your body as you made out in the kitchen, melting into each other.