fighting when she's on tour - part two (requested)

Rosé slammed the hotel room door behind her as she entered it.

Making her way over to the bed, she plopped down on it with a heavy sigh and closed her eyes.

It's been a long day, though it was supposed to be her day off, she had been caught up doing important things for the brands she works with.

On top of that, she's feeling quite disappointed.

Not only can she not stop thinking about the argument she had with you last night, but she also feels a deep sadness because she was originally meant to be home with you today.

You haven't even spoken to each other since the argument last night and she can't help but wonder if you're upset with her or if you're just feeling as disappointed as she is.

She kicked her heels off and curled up under the blanket before closing her eyes once more.

She figured she'd get some rest and then go from there.

But the sound of knocking on her hotel room door disturbed her plans.

She groaned as she got up from the bed, making her way to the door.

"Just a second!" She called out before she reached the door.

Putting her hand on the handle, she turned it to open the door.

"Can I help you?" She asked as the person standing at the door was facing her with their back.

But Rosie gasped when they turned around to face her.

And she came face to face with... you.

"Y/N?!" She spoke in disbelief before throwing her arms around you. "You're here? I can't believe it!"

"Surprise, darling."

"I thought you had work!" She said as she pulled back from the hug. "What happened?"

"Well, I decided that no one was going to keep me from seeing my girl, especially not after the argument we had."

She smiled a little, her brown eyes lighting up.

"And work might be important but not as important as you; not even close."

"You didn't get fired, did you?" She asked with a look of worry in her eyes.

She meant what she said.

She would take care of you and help you until you found another job but she knows you love the job you have right now, so she is worried about you losing it because of her.

"Please." You scoffed. "I'm the best employee they have. They weren't going to fire me." You grinned as a precious giggle left her lips.

She pulled you inside and closed the door behind you before pushing you against it, gently but not too gently.

"I've missed you so much." She said before putting her lips on yours. "I was so scared. You hadn't talked to me all day, I thought I was going to lose you."

"You won't ever lose me, Rosie. Not ever." You assured as you caressed her cheek. "But the reason why you didn't hear from me is that I was making plans to get here to you."

"Thank gosh," She said before pulling you in for another kiss, fingers hooked beneath your chin.

"I've missed you so much, baby."

She put her forehead on yours, repeating the words back to you as she adoringly gazed into your eyes.

"Are we okay?" You asked. "Because I'm truly sorry for not being understanding and for the things I said."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said those things. I just love you and missed you. I knew you were disappointed and that's hard for me to handle."

"It all worked out though! I'm here now."

"You are." She smiled. "We're okay, my girl. We always will be." She promised.

You put your arms around her neck and pulled her in for a soft kiss, making her sigh against your lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Rosie; so much." You said back to her, happy to finally be by her side again.