when she's sick on tour - part two (requested)

The sound of feet quickly padding across the hotel floor after Rosie got out of bed made your eyes open.

You weren't sure what was going on at first so you sat up in bed and turned on the lamp closest to your side of the bed before rubbing your tired eyes.

You figured you'd just wait for Rosé to come back to bed and you'd sleep until you woke up, whenever that was.

However, when you heard the sound of vomiting, your heart dropped and you immediately jumped out of bed to get to Rosie's side.

"Oh, my poor girl." You said as you knelt on the floor behind her. "It's okay, baby. I'm here."

You slipped your hand under her shirt to gently brush your fingers across her skin, only to feel that her skin felt hot against your fingertips.

Her fever had gotten worse; a lot worse.

She didn't feel so hot that you feared she had a dangerously high fever but it was definitely high and you immediately became even more concerned about her.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as she brushed her hand across her forehead, wiping away the beads of sweat that lingered there.

She began to tremble as she shivered and your heart broke upon seeing her so sick.

"I just woke up feeling so sick. I couldn't fight it."

"Baby, you don't have to fight it. I know you feel terrible, that's why I'm here to take care of you. Just let it out if you need to. It'll be alright."

She couldn't say another word as she was hit by another wave of nausea and just a second later, she was throwing up once more.

You held back her hair for her, keeping it away from her mouth as she got sick.

"It's okay, get it all out." You encouraged.

She took in a shaky breath a few seconds later as she pulled away from the toilet and turned around to face you before she leaned against you.

"I think I'm done." She said.

You leaned forward and flushed the toilet before holding your girl in your arms, trying your very hardest to make her feel better.

She melted into your embrace, finding warmth and comfort in you, which she really needed at that moment.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, my love. I wish I could make you feel better."

"You are." She said tiredly. "You're making me feel better by holding me."

"Okay then. How about you brush your teeth and then we'll go back to the bed and curl up together?" You suggested as you tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'll hold you and you can get some sleep."

"Okay." She said before closing her eyes as you kissed her forehead softly.

She stood up and made her way over to the sink before grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

She brushed her teeth and her tongue, ridding the disgusting taste from her mouth before she finished and put her toothbrush back down on the sink.

"Come on, my love. Back to bed, we go."

She followed you to bed and climbed under the covers and as soon as you were laying down, she was burying her face in your neck with a groan.

"I don't feel good." She mumbled.

"I know, baby." You said in sadness. "It'll be okay. I'll take care of you until you feel better."

"But what if that takes a while? I can't miss the shows. I can't let the fans down." She said as she looked up into your eyes.

"Darling, I don't think that's even possible. Your fans adore you so much. They'll understand if you're sick. Try not to think too much about it. Maybe you'll be feeling better in a few days. Maybe it's just a little stomach bug."

"Yeah, maybe." She sighed before laying her cheek on your chest. "Thank you for being here for me."

"Always." You said as you kissed her head. "How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Not really. I still feel a little nauseous and my stomach really hurts. Not to mention, I'm so exhausted and my entire body hurts. I'm also cold."

You brought the covers up over her shoulders and she smiled against your chest a little.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You said as you rubbed her back soothingly. "You need to sleep."

"I know." She spoke before yawning.

"Is there anything you need? I can always run up to the store if you need some juice or anything."

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yeah." She chuckled a little. "You don't have to fuss over me. I'm alright."

"I can't help it. Besides, you do the same when I'm sick."

She knew you were right, so she just nodded her head and held onto you a little tighter.

"I'll give the girls an update in a bit. They're all sleeping for sure since it's after three am but this way, they have an update for when they wake up."

"They'll appreciate that." She said. "I love you lots, Y/N."

"I love you more, baby." You said as you kissed her head again. "Get some rest. I'll be right here holding you the whole time."

She smiled a little, a soft hum falling from her lips as you began to play with her hair as she drifted off to sleep, curled up as close to you as she could get.

All you could do was let her get all the rest she needed and hope that she'd feel better when she opened her eyes.