lipstick kisses (requested)

"Ready?" Rosie asked as she peeked into the bathroom, where you were at.

You were just finishing up your makeup, finishing putting the last of your bright red lipstick on.

Tonight, Rosie is attending an event for one of the brands she works with and she wanted you to tag along, which you happily accepted.

You knew she'd look beautiful in whatever she decided to wear but she looks even more gorgeous in her beautiful black dress than you imagined.

You couldn't help but stare at her.

You're so proud to call her yours, finding a new reason each and every day to fall even deeper in love with her, and she looked so breathtaking tonight that you just knew everyone would be drooling over her.

"Yeah, just about." You said as you put your lipstick down and made your way to your girl. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you, baby!" She smiled brightly.

"I mean it." You said as you pulled her into your arms. "My gorgeous girl. God, you're just stunning."

She burst into giggles and the sound just got louder and more infectious as you peppered kisses across her face.

She threw her head back with a laugh as you continued to give her kisses.

You love her so much, you just can't help yourself.

"Y/N," She laughed.

"I just love you, baby." You said as you kissed the corners of her lips. "You're so beautiful, so sweet, so loving. I love your cute little laugh and your sweet smile. I just love you so much."

She continued to giggle as you gave her compliment after compliment and kissed her face lovingly.

When you pulled away to let her catch her breath from all the precious giggles that left her lips, you just stared at her.

Right into her pretty brown eyes, finding yourself falling even more in love.

"I mean it, baby. You're gorgeous and I love you a lot."

"I love you more, pretty girl." She said as she put her hands on your hips. "You look beautiful too."

"Thank you." You said before kissing her lips a few times. "You have lipstick all over your face."

She let you go and looked into the mirror, laughing over all the bright red lipstick marks across her face.

She carefully wiped it off before looking back at you.

"Does my makeup look okay still? Do I look good?"

"Always." You smiled. "You look pretty, my love. Are you ready?"

She nodded and came back over to your side before tapping her cheek, wordlessly telling you to kiss it.

You did as she said and watched her eyes light up.

"Now you have lipstick on your cheek again."

"Good. I want everyone to know that I'm the one getting all your kisses and you're the one getting all of mine." She said as she took your hand, bringing it to her lips. "Come on, darling. Let's go."

You shared one last kiss before heading out, ready for a fun night ahead.