oversized hoodies (requested)

"Hi, baby girl." Rosé smiled as you walked into the bedroom. "How was your day?"

You wordlessly shrugged your shoulders, not really wanting to talk about your day at work.

It hadn't been good yet it hadn't been terrible, either.

It was sorta in between and you just wanted to focus on being home with your girl now, as it's what you've been waiting for since you walked out the door this morning.

"Why don't you come cuddle with me?" She smiled as she patted your side of the bed with her hand.

You nodded before changing into some sweats and climbing into bed with her.

But you had a better idea than just curling up beside her for the rest of the evening.

Rosie was wearing an oversized hoodie with so much space available that it could fit more than just her inside of it.

So instead of cuddling up next to her, you crawled inside of her hoodie.

You put your head under the hoodie and kissed her skin as you made your way closer to the hole at the top of it.

She giggled happily as you finally put your head through the hole.

Wrapping your arms around her neck, she put hers around you and held you tight.

You were finally close to her again and it felt so good.

"What are you doing, cutie?"

"There was more than enough room for us both in this hoodie." You smiled and she sent you one back as she brushed her fingers across your sides.

"It feels nice." She whispered. "Being this close to you. I just love you so much."

"I love you too." You spoke before putting your lips on hers for a soft kiss.

She took your hands into hers and intertwined your fingers together before she pulled you in for another loving kiss, this one even sweeter than the one before.

"You're so warm." You said as you put your cheek on her shoulder. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, darling." She said as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles. "I love being this close to you. Will you do this more often? I'll buy more oversized hoodies so you can crawl into them with me more."

"I'd love that, baby." You chuckled before lifting your head and putting your lips back on hers.

Dropping one of your hands, she used her now free one to cup your cheek and brush her fingers across it as you shared a few sweet kisses.

You both felt so warm and safe as you stayed close to each other, feeling as though everything was right in the world now and nothing else existed.

All that mattered to you both was each other and all you wanted was to stay this close forever.