are you shy again? (requested)

"Rosie, are you almost ready? I think we need to go soon." You said as you finished putting on one of your shoes.

You heard the sound of your girlfriend's hand brushing against the bathroom door and you lifted your head just in time to see it open a second later.

You looked back down at your feet and put on your other shoe and as you finished tying it, you heard Rosé clear her throat.

You knew she was going to look breathtaking in whatever it was that she was wearing for the awards show she and the girls are going to tonight but you weren't prepared for just how good she looked.

"I'm wearing something different tonight. Thoughts, my girl?"

Your breath hitched in your throat when you saw her leaning against the bathroom door.

With her head tilted slightly as she gazed at you with a smirk on her face and her hands in her pockets, you couldn't even breathe.

She looked so sexy and she knew it.

She was indeed wearing something different. Instead of a little black dress or a long white gown, she had on a red suit.

She looked fierce and powerful and so, so stunning.

"Um, I," You paused as you tried to speak.

But you were so in awe of how gorgeous your girlfriend is that you couldn't even do that.

You were speechless.

"I'll just take a guess and say that you like it considering you're speechless." She said with a grin as she walked over to you.

"I'm sorry but I just can't help it. You look so good." You said. "I love your suit."

"I can tell that you do." She said before biting her lip. "My sexy girl, you look good too."

You smiled widely and lowered your head, trying to hide how your cheeks heated up from the sweet pet name and her words.

"I can't believe how lucky I am."

"You?" You scoffed, only to feel your heart begin to race as she started to let her fingers dance across your arms teasingly. "Have you taken a look in the mirror? I'm the lucky one."

"Yeah?" She smiled brightly as she gazed at you adoringly. "Well, I still feel so lucky. Whether the girls and I win these awards tonight or not, I'll feel like a winner because I've got the most stunning girl with me."

You became flustered, feeling incredibly shy over how sweet she always is.

And as she continued to tease you and flirt with you, your heart began to pound against your chest.

You looked back at her and in awe once more over how perfect she looked.

There's something about women in suits that always takes your breath away.

But when it comes to your girlfriend, your Rosie, in a suit - oh, it was inexpressible how sexy she looked.

All the words in your vocabulary didn't seem to be enough to express how good she looked.

"You look amazing. I feel so lucky. I'm so in love with you."

She sent you a wink, lips pulled into a sweet smile as she did so, and the sight made you shy all over again.

"Oh, my baby, are you all shy again?" She teased as she poked your sides.

"I can't help it," You giggled. "You're just so beautiful."

"You're beautiful, baby," She smiled as she caressed your cheek lovingly. "And I'm in love with you too."

She leaned in and gave you a short but loving kiss before pulling away with another smirk

"You know, if we get too distracted tonight and decide we want to come home early and do better and more exciting things," She paused as she grabbed your hand, gently making you drag your fingers across her thigh. "We'll just play sick or something."

You knew what she meant by that and you couldn't help but smirk over the thought.

"Now, come on, sexy lady. Let's go have fun and show the world just how lucky we both are." She grinned and took your hand, leading you out the door for an exciting night ahead.