you wear a short dress (requested)

"Darling? Are you ready?" Rosie asked as she knocked on the bathroom door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." You replied and spun around to face her as she opened the door.

Her jaw practically hit the floor when she saw you standing in a very short black dress.

You looked absolutely breathtaking in it and she wasn't afraid to admit that.

However, her reaction wasn't what you expected.

"Wow." She said flatly as she clenched her jaw.

"You don't like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it, baby. I just," She paused before saying something you didn't expect from her. "Just take it off."

"Oh?" You smirked. "You want me to take it off, do you? If I do that, we'll never make it to this event."

"I didn't mean it like that, Y/N."

You frowned upon hearing her words and realized what she meant.

"Don't you want to wear something else?"

"No. I like this dress. You don't?"

"I never said that!" She said with a huff, almost as if she was angry. "I just don't know if it's appropriate for the event tonight."

"Well, I don't care. I'm wearing it anyway. I spent good money on this and I like it. Deal with it, Rosie."

"No, baby, I don't mean it that way. It's just that, well, there's gonna be a lot of people there tonight. A lot of eyes on us and the girls and I don't want them looking at you the way I know they will."

You sighed as she came up to you and put her hands on your hips.

"Rosé, you have to understand that I don't care about those people. All I see is you."

"It's just a lot of skin you're showing and your dress is so short." She said and you pulled away from her, unhappy and unimpressed.

"I wear this or I don't go. Your choice."

She pulled you close and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'm sorry. I just love you so much, baby girl, and I don't want anyone else to see so much of your hot, sexy body."

You rolled your eyes at her, making her giggle.

"I just get jealous sometimes and it makes me angry. But you're my girl and I don't want everyone looking at you with those bedroom eyes."

"Rosie, I don't care about those people. I love you and only you. Let people look me up and down if they want to. I won't notice. Because all I notice is you, sexy girl."

She chuckled before putting her lips on your forehead for a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry, baby. You look gorgeous."

"I know." You smiled and kissed the corners of her lips. "We're going to be the hottest couple there."

"Damn right we are." She agreed. "Come on, darling. Let's go. I want to show you off to everyone tonight."

"Remember, babe, no matter what, I'm all yours." You promised as you took her hand.

"And I'm all yours." She smiled before bringing your hand to her lips for a kiss.