drunksé (requested)

"Be careful. She's very drunk." Jennie said as she made sure you had a good grip on Rosé before she and Jisoo let her go.

"Yeah. It should be a fun morning for you, y/n. Someone's going to be hungover." Lisa chuckled.

"Are you kidding? You know the fun part is going to be tonight. Drunksé just so happens to be very funny."

"That's true." Jisoo laughed.

"We need to get going but we'll text you tomorrow to make sure she's doing well. Have a good night and we'll see you both in a couple of days!" Jennie grinned before she, Jisoo, and Lisa went back to the car.

"Alright, baby. Let's get you inside." You said to Rosie before helping her through the front door. "What all did you have to drink at the club tonight?"

"Some beer, some cocktails, some Rosé," she slurred, eyebrows raised in amusement before she burst into laughter over her own joke.

"Well, you'll be sick before the sun comes up." You sighed.

"Babe, did you get my pun?" She slurred as she put her arms around you.

"Yes, I did, my love. You're very funny and very clever." You giggled before kissing her head. "Come on, upstairs we go."

"Okay."

You helped her up to bed and she sat down, scrunching up her nose as you gave it a quick kiss.

"So, how drunk are you?"

"I'm not drunk at all!" She said before she giggled again.

"Rosie," you shook your head as you folded your arms over your chest.

"Fine. So, I'm a little drunk." She slurred. "But don't tell y/n about it."

"What?" You asked in confusion, your eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" She repeated.

"Never mind." You sighed before turning around to look for something for Rosie to wear.

"So what should we do?"

You chuckled as you pulled a random shirt off her hoodie and then got her a pair of pajama shorts.

"How about I help you out of this dress?" You asked as you knelt on the floor in front of her.

"Oh," she drunkenly grinned. "I won't say no to that."

"Shut up!" You said as you lightly smacked her arm while she burst into laughter.

"Y/N,"

"Yes, baby?" You said, gazing adoringly at your very drunk girlfriend as you helped her into her pajamas.

"I'm your best friend, right?"

"Oh, of course you are, baby."

"Good. Because you're mine and I can't help but think about how much I love you. I love you a lot."

You couldn't help but smile.

You kissed her lips only to wrinkle your nose at the smell of alcohol on her breath.

"I love you too. Now lay back. Get under the covers."

"Fine." She grumbled and laid down.

You covered her up before kissing her forehead.

"We should go on vacation." She said as you turned off the lights and laid down. "Paris? Amsterdam? Tokyo?"

"We have work. We can't go on vacation right now." You chuckled.

"Shh. We can just sneak away. No one will ever find out!"

"No one? Is no one the name of the paparazzi and fans that somehow know your every move?" You chuckled.

"We'll go for a whole month! No one has to know."

"Sadly, Rosie, lots of people have to know. Sneaking off isn't so easy when you're in the biggest group in the world." You reminded her with a laugh.

"You're making me sad." She sadly mumbled.

"Okay, I'm sorry. We'll go on vacation soon. I promise." You promised and kissed her cheek softly.

"Do we have any alcohol here?"

"No, Drunksé. You're cut off for the night. Now, get some rest."

"Fine." She mumbled.

"Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight. Remember, don't tell y/n about this."

You held back your laugh and just kissed her head as she fell asleep beside you.

"It'll be our little secret."