moaning in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

Rosé set her phone back down on the nightstand with a heavy sigh before she rubbed her tired eyes.

You both agreed to call it a night about thirty minutes ago and she thought you were sleeping already since you were still and quiet beside her, the only sound falling from your lips currently were your steady breaths.

Rosie, however, couldn't seem to get to sleep no matter how hard she tried.

She wasn't tired at all and figured she'd probably be laying here next to you wide awake for the next couple of hours with nothing to do.

However, she didn't know that you weren't tired, either.

You were also wide awake beside her but your back is facing her so she can't tell that your eyes are open.

When it feels like she might peek around to see if you're sleeping, you, of course, quickly close your eyes and pretend to be sleeping.

Because you've got something up your sleeve and you can't chance her catching onto it before you get the chance to do it.

"I just want to fall asleep already." She mumbled to herself and closed her eyes.

She tried to lay still, just like you were, in hopes that it would help her fall asleep.

She tried to keep her eyes closed but that became difficult to do when you started to stir beside her.

But it wasn't so much you moving around that was bothering her.

That would be fine and something she could deal with while keeping her eyes closed.

But what was making it difficult was the sounds falling from your lips.

It sounded like you were moaning and Rosie sank her teeth into her lip to try and keep herself from going insane.

But that was no longer an option when her name fell from your lips in a long and blissful moan, making her eyes fly right open.

"Rosie,"

She turned her head and saw that you were on your back now, slightly arching it off of the bed as you continued to moan her name.

"Rosie, oh, Rosie."

She thought you were dreaming and her heart began to race as many thoughts wandered through her mind about what you might be dreaming of involving her.

"Y/N?" She quietly spoke.

"Rosie," You moaned once more.

And this time, she lost it.

She couldn't sleep before and now, there was no chance that she'd be able to get any rest with you doing that right next to her.

"Y/N. Wake up. Now." She said as she shook your shoulder. "Get up, baby, come on!" She whined.

You pretended to groggily open your eyes and when you saw the look in her eyes, your heart started to hammer against your chest.

"Why are you waking me up?"

"Because you're driving me crazy." She said and you acted confused as to what she meant.

"Huh?"

"You're laying here next to me, moaning my name in your sleep."

"If I disturbed you-" You began to say, only to stop as she put her lips on yours for a passionate kiss.

"You sounded so hot. I just couldn't take it anymore."

"Oh?" You smirked a little. "You liked it then?"

"Loved it, baby girl." She said as she started to kiss your neck.

"Good. I wasn't sleeping, actually. I've been wide awake. But I wanted to see your reaction to that." You confessed and she looked up at you wordlessly.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in.

But once it did, it just made her feel even more insane.

She wasn't mad.

Honestly, she liked it.

"Then you should know already that we've got a long night ahead." She said.

"We do?"

"You drove me insane by doing that to me on purpose. Now, you're gonna pay for it. You've got a long night ahead and you better be prepared to keep letting my name leave your lips, darling."

You smirked as she kissed you again before moving your lips against hers in a way that told her that you craved her just as much as she was craving you.

"Okay, mommy. Whatever you want."

She couldn't help but smile, looking forward to kissing you and holding you close for a long while tonight.