your secret is safe with us (requested)

"I don't think this is a good idea." You quietly told Rosie as she pulled you into an empty room backstage. "If we're both gone and the girls need something and I'm not there and neither are you, it's going to look a little suspicious."

Rosie just shook her head as she gently pushed your back against the door.

She reached out and softly caressed your cheek as your eyes locked with hers.

She knows it's a little risky sneaking off with you just after the concert ended but she can't help it.

She wants to be alone with you and that's hard to do sometimes considering you're the girls' manager.

But that's the only way you can be in a relationship.

Secretly.

Because if YG ever caught wind of your relationship, which has been going on for about seven months now, you'd both be in serious trouble.

"I'm sorry. I know it may not be the best time to pull you away but I can't help it. I wanted some time with my girl." She said as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

It was hard to think of the potential situations sneaking off together could bring but when she was pulling at the strings of your heart and looking at you with those pretty eyes, you couldn't help but cave,

Anything she wanted to do, you'd do.

"It's okay. I want to spend some time with you too." You replied and watched her eyes light up. "You did amazing out there tonight, as always. Your fans love you so much."

"I love them too." She said. "But I love you even more."

You put your arms around her neck as she put her hands on your hips.

"You're beautiful." She whispered. "And I wish I could kiss you without having to sneak away with you."

You nodded your head in agreement.

"But, since we can't do that, I'll settle for pulling you away from everyone to kiss you." She said and your lips pulled into a smile as she leaned in and put her sweet lips on yours.

Her lips felt so warm and so soft on yours and after not being able to kiss her for the day due to too many people being around, it was perfect.

However, the simple sweet kiss turned into something more, and you started to get lost in each other.

You pulled away from her lips and, in response, she whined in protest.

You giggled before you took her hand into yours and you pulled her across the room to the chair.

Having her sit down on it, you sat on her lap a second after and kissed her once again.

This time, the kiss turned deeper and steamier than the ones you shared at the door a moment ago.

Her hands roamed across your body as you both basked in the love you feel for each other and the time you finally get to spend together.

"Rosie," You said against her lips, making her hum in response as she kissed you again. "I love you so much."

She slipped her fingers under your shirt and started to caress your skin as she repeated the words back to you.

You pulled her closer, melting over the soft brush of her fingers across your skin as she started to lift your shirt, debating on if she should just toss it aside and pull you a little closer.

She wanted that more than anything.

But it was risky; much too risky.

She let your shirt fall back against your spine, flowing down to your waist once more as you kissed each other passionately.