you kiss her neck to get her attention (requested)

"Rosie? Are you even watching this movie?" You asked as you looked over at your girlfriend.

You're curled up on the sofa together but she seems to be more into her phone than she is you or the movie you're watching together.

"Mm-hmm." She answered.

But considering she just continued to stare at and type on her phone, you knew she wasn't paying any attention to what you were even saying.

"Rosie?" You said before snapping your fingers in front of her eyes. "Babe."

"What?" She asked as she looked at you.

"Are you even listening to me? Or watching this?"

"Yeah, of course I am, my love." She said as she kissed your cheek.

You figured she'd put down her phone and pull you into her arms.

But she just looked back down at her phone, giggling a little as it chimed with a text from Lisa.

You sighed and folded your arms over your chest before staring back at the tv, knowing you were probably watching this movie by yourself.

"Darling?" You spoke as you tapped Rosé's shoulder.

But she just continued to type on her phone.

You huffed and gave up on getting her attention.

At least for a moment.

Because a few seconds later, an idea popped into your head as to how you could get Rosie's attention.

And with a smirk on your face, you reached over and moved her long blonde hair away, moving it over to her other shoulder.

She didn't look away from her phone as you did so, only motivating you to do what you had planned even more.

You leaned in and began to kiss her neck and immediately, a moan left her lips.

"Y/N," She sighed softly. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, baby. Just loving on my girl."

She tried to focus on her phone but soon enough, it slipped out of her hand and she tilted her head back.

"Oh, that feels so nice," She moaned as she sank her teeth into her lip.

"You weren't paying me any attention, Rosie. Here I was on our day off, watching a movie all by myself. Because you were too focused on your phone to give me attention."

"Oh, sweet girl, you've got all of my attention now." She smiled and brushed her tongue across her lips. "You're making me feel so good."

"Good." You smirked as you continued to kiss her soft skin. "At least I know how to get your attention from now on."

"Oh, please do get my attention like this from now on." She said with a moan and you just chuckled. "And please don't stop kissing my neck. Please." She practically begged.

"Okay, darling. You've got it." You smiled, more than happy to spend your time like this.