she cheats with your best friend (requested)

You walked into your best friend's apartment with a heavy sigh.

Dropping your keys by the door as well as your bag, you made your way down the hall of her apartment to her bedroom.

"You better have a good reason as to why you didn't meet me at the bar tonight as we planned!" You jokingly said.

You figured that your friend had fallen asleep or had just simply forgotten about your plans to meet up for drinks tonight.

You never would've imagined the real reason why she didn't meet up with you.

"Hello? Are you even here?" You asked as you stood outside of her bedroom door.

The door was closed and you could hear moaning coming from inside, so you shook your head with a smile, thinking she had a new friend over for some fun.

You thought about just walking out of her apartment and talking to her tomorrow.

In fact, that's probably what you would've done if it hadn't been for the familiar voice coming from inside her room.

You heard it as you turned around to leave.

You knew it was Rosé.

"This is wrong." She sighed. "We're completely betraying Y/N. We're terrible."

"Well, she'll never find out." Your best friend spoke in response to your girlfriend. "She doesn't need to know everything. We can hook up and keep seeing each other without her knowing. We'll always find a way around it."

Through the blur of your tears, you opened the door and saw your best friend and your girlfriend making out in bed.

"What the hell is going on here!?"

"Y/N," Rosie said as she pushed your friend off of her. "What are you doing here?"

"That's the first thing you have to ask me? After what I just overheard and what I'm seeing right now?"

They were both nude in your friend's bed.

"How could you do this? Both of you! You thought I wouldn't find out? You'd just keep betraying me?"

"No, Y/N, that's not it." Your friend said.

"Really? Because I heard differently just come out of your mouth." You said and watched as they both got dressed.

"Let us explain," Rosie said.

"Explain? Explain what? How you cheated on me? How you both betrayed me? How you ruined our relationship and you ruined our friendship?" You asked them before walking away.

"Wait, Y/N!" Rosie said as she hurried after you.

"Don't touch me!" You said as she grabbed your hand. "How could you do this to me?"

Rosie hung her head.

"It was a mistake. It started when we were both drunk and we just never stopped." She confessed.

"And you would've never told me, right? Whether you continued this or not, you would've never told me the truth if I hadn't found out for myself."

"Because I didn't want to lose you!"

"Well, you ruined that from the moment you slept with my best friend, Rosie!" You yelled.

Your friend remained silent.

She only spoke when you started speaking to her.

"And you! How could you do this? We've been friends for years and you just stab me in the back like this?"

"I'm sorry."

"Well, I can't and don't accept either of your apologies and I am not about to forgive you." You said as you grabbed your things. "Don't ever contact me again, either of you. I'm done."

You stormed out of the apartment and to your car before hurrying away as it sank in for them both that they'd just lost you forever.