when you work out too much (requested)

"There's my beautiful girl!" Rosie said as she stood in the doorway of the gym in your shared home.

You were leaning against the treadmill, sipping on some cold water from your water bottle as sweat rolled down your skin.

"Wow, you look just as sweaty as I was when I left practice." She joked as she walked to you. "How was your day, my love? What did you do?"

She sat down on the floor, watching as you held onto the treadmill tightly.

That made her eyebrows furrowed, as she wondered why you'd need to hold onto it with a grip so strong.

"Fine. It was fine." You said, panting to catch your breath. "I worked out a lot."

"But not the whole day, right? Tell me what else you did."

You didn't say anything in response, which made her feel slightly worried.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you moved, loosening your grip on the treadmill, only to look as though you were swaying on your feet.

As if you were going to faint.

"Baby!" She yelled as she got up and hurried to your side.

Putting her arms around you, she felt you relax into her grip as she held you.

"Were you just about to pass out?"

Again, you didn't say a word.

But Rosé did notice something.

Something that worried her.

As she held onto you, you seemed so much smaller than before.

She knows you've been working out but she had no idea that you've been working out to the extent you have.

You seemed so fragile, so weak and small, and it scared her.

"What did you eat for dinner?"

"I didn't eat."

"What!?" She asked, feeling even more worried.

"I've been working out."

"For the whole day?"

You shook your head.

"No. But a lot." You confessed.

"Why are you pushing yourself so hard?" She asked as she sat down on the floor, pulling you onto her lap.

She held you tightly and closed her eyes as she kissed your head, never wanting to let you go.

She didn't care that you were sweaty.

Something was going on and she needed to hold you.

"Don't lie to me. Please. I know that you're pushing yourself and I don't understand why."

"I'm stressed." You said as you twirled the string of her sweats around your fingers. "And with so many people saying things about me and my body, I figured this would help."

"Darling, there are better ways than this to handle stress. And who cares what people say about you? I sure as hell don't. I think you're beautiful just the way you are and that won't ever change, even if your body does."

You put your head on her shoulder and stared up at her and when your eyes met, she leaned in and brushed her lips against your forehead.

"You can't keep working out this hard and this much. It's going to hurt you, especially if you're not eating. If you need to talk about what's stressing you out, I'm here. If you think that you are anything but beautiful and worthy, I'm here to remind you that you couldn't be more wrong."

Her words almost made you cry.

"What means more to you? The opinion of some coward hiding behind a screen that loves to hate people or the opinion of your girlfriend of a year who loves you just the way you are, thinks you're the hottest and sexiest woman on the planet and wants to shout from the rooftops every day about how lucky she is to call you hers?"

"Let me think." You said and she playfully smacked your arm, making you laugh. "You, of course."

"Exactly. I promise you that I will always love you and I will always find you the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't ever want you to forget that."

You nodded and watched her smile before she kissed your lips.

"And as for the stuff that's stressing you out, you're going to tell me all about it as we go take a bath together and then order some food. All the food you want."

"I like the sound of that." You said and she got up before helping you up.

She kept her arms around you as you walked, planning to take care of you and do whatever she can to make you feel better for the rest of the night, no matter how long that took and what that consisted of.