Mrs. Park (requested)

"Y/N, Rosé, don't you both look so pretty tonight!" One photographer shouted as they snapped pictures of you.

Standing on the red carpet, Rosé has her arms wrapped around you to hold you close as you pose for pictures for the YSL event tonight.

You're looking towards one side while Rosie looks at the other, posing adorably and sending them that pretty smile for the cameras.

You've heard quite a lot of comments tonight so far and quite a lot of compliments, but nothing compared to what you were about to hear was better than the rest.

"Y/N! Mrs. Park, over here! Look here!"

Mrs. Park.

It caught the attention of you and Rosie right away.

It wasn't expected because you're not even engaged yet, though it is undeniably something you have spoken about before.

But it's different talking about it and hearing someone refer to you by your girlfriend's last name.

It was a wonderful experience.

"Is it okay if we call you that?" A photographer asked you and you nodded, a bright smile pulling at your lips.

To get the best and brightest smiles from the two of you, the photographers continued to speak to you and call you by her last name until the very second that you were done walking the carpet.

When you were alone, or as alone as you could be at an event, Rosie pulled you into her arms and gave you a romantic kiss.

"I love the way it sounds." She spoke against your lips. "You. Mrs. Park. It has a good ring to it."

"Yeah, it does. I love it too." You said as you pulled away from her lips. "You know, when that day comes, when you ask me to be your wife, I think I'll take your last name."

That wasn't what she had expected to hear but she couldn't deny that the thought alone tugged at her heart and made it flutter again and again.

"I like how it sounds. Y/N Park. Wife of the gorgeous and talented Roseanne Park."

She put her hands on your hips and stared at you with the softest eyes you've ever seen.

"It does sound perfect." She said. "My beautiful girl, my future wife."

You pulled her closer and held her tighter, finding inexpressible happiness in her words.

Her future wife.

You're her future wife.

Just as she's your future wife.

It all felt perfect and made sense at that moment.

It wasn't as if you hadn't known this already, you knew you were the one for each other for quite some time since you were just so in love.

But something changed tonight, in a good way.

You both realized how much you wanted this; to be married, to spend forever together.

"I'd love for you to take my last name, my girl, more than anything. You don't even know how close I am to getting down on one knee. I'm doing it soon. You're going to be my wife soon." She promised as her lips pulled into the prettiest smile.

You felt beyond excited just thinking about it.

"I love you."

"I love you more, future Mrs. Park."