she publishes one of the songs you wrote for her (requested)

"I'll be back in just a few minutes." You told Rosé and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek before heading out the door.

You were going to pick up some food for the two of you to share this evening.

Date night is taking place at your house tonight and since you're gone and Rosé hasn't been here very often, she decided to do a little exploring.

Getting off of your bed, she looked around your room with bright eyes.

She admired the photos you had on your wall, as well as places like your desk and your dresser, where photos of you and your closest friends and family members were.

She smelled your perfumes and admired your beautiful jewelry.

She went to pick up one of your jewelry boxes when she accidentally knocked your notebook that was in front of the box onto the floor.

She bent down to pick it up and saw that it was open to a random page inside.

She grabbed it before curiously looking at what you had written and her heart melted when she realized it was a love song.

At the top of the page, you had scribbled the words,

"For my Rosie,"

And her heart practically burst.

She sat down on your bed and read the lyrics on the page, melting as she did so.

You had quite the way with words.

It was easily one of the most romantic things that Rosie had ever heard.

And to think that you had written this song and dedicated it to her... she didn't know how to express it, it just meant the world to her.

And she found herself falling even more in love with you.

Blinking away the happy tears in her eyes, she grabbed her phone and took a few photos of the lyrics before putting your notebook back where it had been and the way it was before.

She sat down at the edge of your bed, wondering how she had ever gotten so lucky.

And when you arrived back just a moment later, you found her deep in thought.

"Rosie? Everything alright?" You asked as you placed the food on your nightstand.

She looked at you with the brightest smile on her face before nodding her head as she grabbed your hand.

"Yeah. Perfect." She smiled as she kissed your hand.

--

A few months have gone by since that day.

And today marks your one-year anniversary.

Rosie has been going back and forth on what to give you as your present for today until figuring out what would be perfect.

She published your song for her.

She recorded it in her bedroom with her guitar on her lap, the words leaving her lips oh so softly as she sang the words you'd written just for her about how much you love her and how much your life has changed since getting with her.

How you look forward to the future because of her, how you can't wait to see what it holds because you have her to spend it with.

It was beautiful and it made her fans swoon.

Only, you hadn't seen it yet.

Rosé had asked you to wait until she got there and when she did, she gave you quite the surprise.

"I didn't buy you anything for today." She said as she sat beside you at the table.

"Oh, that's fine, baby. I don't need anything. Today is about celebrating our love, that's all."

"Right. That's why I did this." She said as she pulled out her phone.

Tapping on her most recent youtube video, she put it down in front of you and tapped the play button before it started.

You recognized the words immediately and looked at her in surprise.

"This is the song I wrote for you." You said as realization set in as Rosie's eyes lit up.

"I hope you're not mad that I published it. But I found it a few months back and I held onto it."

"You did? Why? It's not that special."

"Yeah, Y/N, it is. It's beautiful. It's about how much you love me and how happy I make you. It's about how bright-eyed you are about our future together and that's a beautiful and special thing."

You smiled brightly at her.

"I couldn't just let it sit there. The world needed to hear it. Look what I titled it."

"For my girl." You read aloud.

"I gave you credits in the description but I thought that was the perfect title. You like it?"

You threw your arms around her to give her the biggest and warmest hug ever.

"I love it. Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, darling. Thank you for writing me such a beautiful song."

"You deserve it." You said before kissing her lips. "I've written more for you since."

"You have? Can I hear them?"

You nodded and took her hand to lead her up to your bedroom where your notebook was.

You sat on the bed and sang the words to her, making her smile from ear to ear.

And, once again, she found herself wondering how she ever got so lucky.