swarmed by paparazzi when you're pregnant (requested)

"I still can't get over how cute these socks are! It's crazy to think when she enters the world, she'll be so small that she can fit into these." Rosie said as she stared at the tiny newborn socks in the shopping bag.

They're a beautiful shade of pink, perfect for your little girl, as were the black ones that Rosé insisted the baby has to have for obvious reasons.

Being pregnant has brought you so much joy.

Not just because you're over the moon that you and Rosie are starting your own little family but also because you love seeing how happy she is.

You love watching her get excited over every milestone that you reach together in your pregnancy and you also love seeing her stare in awe over all the things that she buys for the baby.

She has quite a few bags in her hands, some heavy and some light.

You picked up a lot of stuff today.

Not just clothes but also things for the nursery, which you needed.

The nursery is slowly getting decorated.

You're six months along now so as you get closer to bringing your baby girl into the world, you get a little impatient about getting that done, though it's coming together slowly but surely.

The girls have bought a few things for your daughter, such as cute clothes and toys and other things that she'll need or they just want to spoil her with.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Rosie asked with a bright smile, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"So cute. She's going to look so precious in them." You said and watched her happily nod in agreement.

She held your hand tightly, tempted to drop it for a second to caress your bump momentarily.

But before she could do anything, as you exited the baby store, her heart sank when she saw the paparazzi outside.

Your location had been leaked and they were lined up outside, ignoring the gazes from strangers that passed and drove by because all they truly cared about was getting that perfect shot of you and Rosé.

"Don't panic."

Of course, her telling you to not panic only made you panic.

"Damn annoying paparazzi are outside, waiting for us."

You gazed down at your bump and protectively, as you stepped outside, Rosie dropped your hand to pull you into her arms and place her hand on your stomach.

"Stay back, please. Give us some space." She said as she tried to remain polite despite the anger and frustration she felt over people invading your privacy again.

She tried to stay calm and focused on you and the baby, determined to do whatever it took to keep you both safe.

But the paparazzi didn't listen to her.

The only thing they cared about was taking your pictures and posting them across social media for clicks and cash.

So they didn't hesitate to swarm you and shove their cameras in your' and Rosie's faces, making you flinch at the bright lights.

"Rosie, I'm scared," You said as she brushed her hand across your stomach in comfort.

But it didn't help.

You were terrified for the safety of all three of you, as was Rosie.

So she didn't hold back her anger and let it all out.

"Back up!" She yelled. "Give us some space! Don't swarm around us! I swear, if you hurt my girl or our baby it will not end pretty for you! So back the hell up or you'll regret it!"

You watched as the paparazzi took a few steps back, taking their pictures and videos from a little further away.

"I will always do whatever it takes to keep my girls safe, so this is your warning. For all of you paparazzi. Leave us alone."

She continued to lead you to the car and a breath of relief escaped her lips as she saw the car.

The paparazzi kept their distance, knowing that Rosie was serious and unafraid to do whatever she had to to keep you both safe.

"Get in, baby." She said as she walked you to the passenger seat of the car.

Once you were in and your seatbelt was on, she put the bags in the backseat and then got into the car, glaring at the paparazzi as she walked to her side.

She quickly drove away and kept one hand on the wheel with the other on your bump, relieved that you were safe and sound; all three of you.