when a brand she works with treats you unfairly (requested)

"Thank you so much for all the nice things that you sent me! I love all of them so much." Rosé spoke to the creator of YSL over the phone.

She was gazing down at the beautiful blue box full of gifts that they made just for her.

She looked at you sitting beside her on the bed, watching as you admired everything they'd sent her.

She knows how much you love her stuff.

She lets you wear her clothes and jewelry and whatever else brands send to her because she knows that you like them a lot.

But she knows how much you'd like something of your own.

You don't ever vocalize that because you can't exactly afford a lot of the stuff and you don't want to seem like you're using Rosie if you ask her for something.

It's a huge worry that you deal with.

But Rosé doesn't ever mind and she thought she'd surprise you with something.

"So I have a question! Is there any way that you can send my girlfriend some stuff for herself?"

The question surprised you, to say the least.

But it made you light up and the sight melted your girlfriend's heart.

"Yeah, her name is Y/N and she's a huge fan of YSL. She loves everything you send me and I want her to have a little something of her own."

Rosie was smiling from ear to ear but you watched as it faded and it made your heart sink.

The words that she heard in response broke her heart.

"Oh, right, we would but I don't think that would work very well. She dresses so simply and so plainly, I just don't think she'd look good in our stuff."

"What!?" Rosie practically shouted into the phone. "Why would you say such a thing?"

"I'm sorry, it's only the truth. I don't mind sending you stuff but I don't want to send her stuff because she's just too... ordinary." They explained.

Rosie looked over at you to find you staring down at your lap in sadness.

With how much you love YSL and to overhear that in response was gut-wrenching.

"Well, if that's how you feel then I don't want to be part of your company anymore. You can't just discriminate against my girlfriend because you think she's ordinary, whatever the hell that means. I don't stand for that."

She wasn't afraid to put her foot down when it was needed.

You love that about her.

But you don't want her to miss out on amazing opportunities because of you.

"Rosie-"

"Shh," She said as she put her hand on your thigh. "I mean it. My girl is a huge fan of your stuff and you're being mean to her for no reason. So I don't want to be part of this anymore. Bye."

She ended the call and pulled you into her arms.

"Baby, you shouldn't have done that."

"What? No, I absolutely needed to." She said as she rubbed your back. "They're being unfair to you. You're anything but ordinary to me and I won't stand for you being treated like that."

She leaned in and kissed your lips lovingly.

"I love you so much. I don't care what happens to me or what people might say. No one treats my girl like that."

You put your head back on her shoulder and smiled a little, feeling so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend.