She cheats with Jennie - part one (requested)

"Thank you. Have a great day." You kindly told the driver as he pulled into the driveway and let you out of the car.

You grabbed your bags from the seat and gave the kind man some money for the ride before you got out of the car.

Rosie was supposed to pick you up from the airport when you got in from your flight but your business trip didn't last as long as originally planned and you got to come home early, so you just got a cab home instead.

You're beyond excited to see her reaction when you get inside.

You were supposed to be gone for an entire week but you're home four days early and you can just imagine how happy she'll be.

You walked into the house to find that it was dark and quiet.

It didn't surprise you that much since it's getting late.

You just figured she'd had an early night and she was up in bed, sleeping all by herself and wishing for cuddles from you.

"Oh, Rosie," You called out as you made your way up the stairs.

You made your way down the hall to the bedroom and when you pushed the door open, your heart dropped at what you saw.

"Rosie!? What the hell is going on?" You asked in shock and anger.

What you saw is something you never imagined you'd see.

Rosie was in bed but she wasn't alone like you thought she'd be.

No, she was nude and she was making out with... Jennie.

"Y/N?" She gasped. "What are you doing home?"

"My business trip ended early. I thought I'd surprise you, but I guess you wanted to surprise me too." You said and stared at her in disbelief.

"Don't look at me like that," Rosie mumbled as Jennie sat down beside her on the bed. "Look,
Y/N, I know this probably isn't the way we wanted to end things but you and I both know we're not happy."

"Oh, I get it. We're unhappy so you sleep with Jennie. Makes perfect sense." You sarcastically spoke.

"God, Y/N, I just couldn't take anymore! You're too clingy and I was bored. I needed a change."

"Well, congrats, Rosie because guess what? I won't be clinging to you anymore because we're done! Have fun with Jennie. I'll be back in a few days to get my things. Lose my number and never try to contact me again. You're pathetic and I'm done."

You stormed out of the house, fighting back tears as you made your way to your car.

And as soon as you were out of the house, Rosé closed the door and turned the lock without even protesting you leaving her.

How did things get to this?

Sure, it's true that you haven't been happy together for a little while now and that probably would've been the reason you ended things.

But things didn't have to end like this.

She didn't have to cheat.

She didn't have to say those things or act so nonchalant about losing you.

She seemed perfectly fine with how things turned out.

Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise.

If that's how she wants to be, then so be it.

But one thing is for certain - no matter the outcome of her and Jennie, you will never take Rosie back.

You deserve better than that.