celebrating her birthday (requested)

Tiptoeing into the bedroom, you carefully placed the tray of food that you made for Rosie on the nightstand before you got into bed.

Moving to straddle Rosé, you watched as she stirred a little before she continued to sleep soundly under you.

"Rosie, wake up!" You exclaimed as you began to pepper kisses across her face.

She tried to turn her face and continue to sleep, but the more you kissed her the harder it became to hide the smile pulling at her lips.

"I know you're awake. Open your eyes, I made you breakfast!"

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked at the food on the nightstand before looking at you.

As soon as she turned her head back to you, your lips were on hers to give her a soft peck.

"Happy birthday, my girl." You smiled as you kissed the corners of her lips.

"Thank you." She said as she smiled back at you.

You tucked a lock of hair behind her ear as you lovingly gazed at her, wondering how on earth you ever got so lucky to call her yours.

"Today is your day, so I want to make it all about you."

She sat up as you climbed off of her, reaching for the cupcake beside you.

"I know it's early but you have to blow this out."

You lit the candle inside of it and placed it on the small plate before putting it in front of her.

"Make a wish, darling."

She didn't waste a second and just blew it out, making you frown.

"You didn't make a wish." You frowned.

She placed the plate back on the tray on the nightstand and pulled you onto her lap.

"I've got everything I want already." She said before you cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

"Oh, wait! I got you something."

"Baby, you shouldn't have." She said as you reached into the nightstand and pulled out a box, placing it on her lap.

She quickly opened it to find a small box inside it and when she opened it, she saw a necklace.

It was a beautiful silver color and had a little bead inside of it that said your name as well as Hank's, making it special and sentimental for Rosé.

There was also a card, which she opened and read aloud.

"To the love of my life, happy birthday. Love, Y/N."

She looked up at you with bright eyes before opening her arms.

"Thank you, baby. You're amazing." She said as she brushed her hand across your back. "Can you put my necklace on me?"

You nodded and watched as she gathered her blonde hair in her hands to pull it out of the way.

You put the necklace around her neck and hooked it into place before letting it go.

"I'm going to wear this every day. I'm never taking it off." She smiled as she stared down at it.

"If our family ever expands, we can add more names to it as well."

Her smile grew bigger and brighter before she leaned in and kissed your lips.

"I love that idea and I love you so much."

"I love you too. Happy birthday, my love. I hope you have the most amazing day, you deserve it so much."

"Thank you, baby." She said, her heart fluttering over how much she loves you.

She cupped your cheek in her palm and leaned in for another kiss, only for you to swipe some frosting across her nose.

She squealed and you threw your head back with a laugh in response, only to get some frosting on your cheek as she wiped it off her nose and against your skin.

You placed the tray of food on her lap and she happily shared some with you as she thanked the universe for being able to spend her birthday with you, and every day.

And she couldn't wait to be able to spoil you on your birthday too.