are you scared? (requested)

As Rosie watched you walk down the stairs, she finished texting Lisa and put her phone aside, prepared to put on her best performance with you.

"Hey, babe. Finished my shower! Are you ready to watch that movie now?" You asked as you plopped down on the sofa next to her.

"Yeah." Rosé said, pretending to sink her teeth into her lip in worry and deep thought.

"Is everything alright?"

"Not really." She said. "Lisa texted me while you were in the shower."

"Is she okay?" You asked as a panicked expression appeared on your face.

"Yeah, she's okay. I don't know how to tell you this but she texted me that something's going on around the neighborhood."

She paused as she took your hands into hers.

"Do you remember a few years ago how there was that whole killer clown thing going on?"

"Are you kidding? Do you think I'd ever forget about that? Oh, god, that was an awful time. I was terrified!"

"Babe... it's happening again."

Your heart dropped.

Immediately, you felt the same fear flooding over you that you felt a few years back during that horrible and scary time.

"What?"

"There have been a few spotted around the city but there was one a couple of blocks away from here last night and they think there might be one walking around the neighborhood tonight. Someone thought they saw one but they couldn't confirm it before it ran."

"It's here? In our neighborhood?" You asked as your eyes went wide.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god!" You said before jumping up.

You ran to the front door, turning all of the locks on it before peeking out the windows.

"How long ago did they spot it? Was it during the day? Or sometime tonight? Because it hasn't been dark for long. Should we call the cops?"

"No, baby, I don't think that's necessary," Rosie said as she watched you run around the room to securely ensure that every lock on every window was turned.

"Babe, calm down. I'm sure that it won't be around here. Maybe this saw something else and they thought it was a clown."

"What else could look like a clown other than a clown!?" You asked your girlfriend as you began to freak out.

"Y/N," She said as she stood up.

You paced around the room, looking out all of the windows as you panicked.

You were obviously on edge, feeling as though your heart might burst from your chest as you stared out at the night sky.

Rosé, however, was feeling guilty.

She felt so terrible for what she'd done.

There were no clowns.

Rosie is just fed up with all of the pranks you've been pulling on her.

This is different though.

Your fear of clowns is intense and genuine and she worries that she took this a step too far.

You're panicking.

You're pacing around the room, frantic and terrified that you might spot one outside on your property or hear one knocking on the door.

"Should we go stay with someone else? Until this person gets caught or we know it's safe?" You asked Rosie, who just shook her head with a sigh.

"Darling, we are safe." She said as she came up to you and pulled you into her arms, only for you to pull away.

"No, I don't feel safe." You said.

"Are you scared?" She asked, extreme guilt hitting her hard. "You're really scared?"

"Yes! Rosie, you know how scared I am of clowns. I hate them. The thought of those killer clowns coming back terrifies me."

"Well... good news. It's a prank."

"What do you mean it's a prank?" You asked as you stared at her in shock.

"There's no killer clown in the neighborhood and none are coming back. We're safe. I was just messing with you." She confessed.

"Why?"

"Because you always prank me and I wanted to get a little revenge. But I realize that I took things a step too far and for that, I'm so sorry."

You sighed as she pulled you back into her embrace, lips softly brushing against your cheek.

"I guess I had it coming considering I've pulled a lot of pranks on you." You said and watched her nod in agreement. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Forgive me?" She asked as she kissed your neck.

"Yeah." You said before she pulled you in for a sweet kiss. "Sorry for all the pranks I've pulled on you.

"It's okay. It's all water under the bridge. Just remember next time you prank me, I'm good at revenge." She warned, smirking as you kissed her again.

"Good to know." You giggled and laced your fingers through her hair and pulled her closer.