"you're a tease" (requested)

Looking at your girlfriend sitting beside you, you watched her with the film for a moment before your eyes traveled down to her thighs.

If she were to ask you right now what this movie was about, you wouldn't be able to answer her.

Because you can't focus on it for the life of you.

It's too hard to concentrate on anything else but her when she's sitting beside you in nothing but a baggy t-shirt.

With her soft skin exposed but her attention too focused on the movie, there was nothing you could do but stare and admire her.

And that didn't go unnoticed by Rosie.

"Are you watching the movie, babe?" She asked as she turned her head, gazing at you with a small smirk on her lips.

"Um," You said, trying to find the words to say.

"Don't bother. I know you're not."

"Well, how could I when you're wearing only that shirt?" You whined. "Babe, please put something else on."

"Why? I'm comfortable just like this." She said as she shoved a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"Rosie," You whined. "You're killing me here. You've been waiting to see this movie so I know you don't want to do anything else but watch it and it's not even halfway through yet. There's no way that I can sit here next to you for the next hour and some minutes with you dressed like that. It's killing me."

"Fine." She said, pretending to be annoyed.

But you could tell that she was enjoying this.

She enjoyed knowing that she was able to tease you like this and she enjoyed the thought of making you so weak and so needy.

She knew that you had no desire to watch this film and you're only desire was her.

But since she did want to watch this film and do nothing else but that until it was over, she knew she should take it easy on you until it was over.

"Put on some shorts, please,"

She rolled her eyes at you and pulled on a pair of shorts before returning to your side.

"Better?"

"Yes." You answered and looked at the screen, feeling as though you could finally focus a little now.

Until you felt her fingers trailing across your thigh.

"Did that drive you crazy, baby?" She asked with a smirk.

"You know it did." You said with a shaky breath.

"Good." She said as she pulled her fingers away from your skin.

"You're a tease." You grumbled.

Giggling, she leaned over and kissed your cheek softly before saying,

"Once this movie is over, I'm all yours, darling."

"Good." You said, already certain of how you'd be spending some of your time together today after how she'd teased you back there.