she overworks herself sick (requested)

"Rosie, baby? You're home early." You said as you began to make your way downstairs.

Rosé was on the last step, sitting down on it as she kicked off her shoes and then hung her head.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

You reached the last step and sat down beside her to see that she looked miserable.

Her eyes looked heavy, she looked a little pale, and you could see that she wasn't feeling well.

"They sent me home early."

"Why, baby?" You asked as you brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't feel well." She spoke. "They think I'm overworked and need to rest for a couple of days."

"Well, they're not wrong. You have been working hard lately." You said as you felt her forehead. "You're a little warm."

"I feel terrible, baby." She mumbled. "My body is aching, I feel nauseous, I'm hot one second and freezing the next, and I'm just so exhausted."

"It's okay, baby. We'll get you to bed and you'll feel better in no time."

You stood up and helped her up to the bedroom.

You had her sit on the edge of the bed as you grabbed her some clean pajamas so she could change and relax.

"Here, darling." You said as you helped her out of her clothes and into her pajamas. "That better?"

"A little."

You felt her forehead again and she frowned as a look of sadness appeared in your eyes.

"I think you might have a fever."

You kissed her forehead before getting up and going to grab her some medicine.

You returned and had her take some pills with a bottle of water on her nightstand.

"Lay down, baby. Try to rest a little."

"Wait." She said as you went to gently push at her shoulders and get her to lay back. "I feel sick."

You rubbed her back comfortingly as she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for it to pass, which it did soon after.

She laid down in bed and you tucked her in under the blankets.

"Do you think I'll be better by tomorrow? We have practice for the comeback and stuff going on for the game and-"

"Rosie, stop." You said as you put your finger over her lips. "You are not leaving this bed until you recover and rest. It'll be a couple of days."

"Days?"

"Yes. You need some time to relax and catch up on some sleep. You will not be getting out of bed for anything, I will care for you. You need sleep and that is what you'll get."

"Yes, ma'am." She joked as she curled up on her side to face you as you climbed into bed next to her.

"I just love you and want you to feel better soon."

"Thank you, baby." She said. "And thank you for taking care of me. I love you lots."

"Love you more. Now sleep."

She nodded before scooting closer to you to snuggle up to you.

She put her head on your chest and fell asleep in no time, holding onto you as she slept soundly.

And you just watched her with a smile, hoping she'd feel better soon.