hiding food from my girlfriend prank (requested)

"I'm so tired," Rosé said as she made her way into the bedroom. "And so ready for bed. Are you?"

"Mm-hmm." You answered, keeping your mouth closed.

She found it odd that you didn't give her a real answer but she brushed it off.

"Oh, I forgot my water. I'll be right back." She said and gave you a quick kiss on your cheek before she got up to leave the room.

As she did so, you took the bag of chips out from under the blanket and put a few more into your mouth.

But when you heard her footsteps approaching the bedroom, you put them back under the blanket.

You probably wouldn't have been caught if the bag hadn't rustled so loudly as you slipped them beneath the blanket.

"What's that sound?" Rosie curiously asked.

"Nothing." You spoke.

But your mouth was full of chips and so your words were muffled slightly, causing your girl to grow suspicious.

"Are you eating something?"

"No." You lied.

She crawled into bed beside you once more and looked around you, but not under the blanket.

So she didn't see anything except a few crumbs on the sheets, which she didn't think too much of.

"If you say so." She said and kissed your head before turning over with her back facing you.

As she plugged her phone in, you opened the bag as quietly as you could and snuck another chip.

The crunching caught Rosie's attention.

Looking over at you, she cracked a small smile as she watched you freeze.

"What are you hiding from me?" She wondered with a big grin on her face.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" She repeated as she heard you crunch the chips once more. "You're lying. You're eating something! What is it? I want some, give me some!"

"It's nothing, I swear!" You giggled.

She pulled the blanket off your body and spotted the bag of chips that you had against your chest.

"Liar!" She said and tickled your sides. "You hid food from me? That's so mean!"

"I'm just messing with you." You laughed as she reached over you.

Sticking her hand in the bag, you pulled a few chips out of it and placed them into her mouth.

"So good!" She said as she munched on them.

"I thought you were tired?"

"I'm never too tired for food." She scoffed and took a few more, happily sharing the bag with you now.