candy challenge (requested)

"You remember how we do this challenge, right?" You asked your excited girlfriend as you pulled the blindfold out of the drawer beside the bed.

"Yep. It involves candy, so I'm looking forward to it." She said with a bright smile on her face.

You brushed your fingers through her hair and began to place the blindfold over her eyes, causing her smile to turn into a smirk.

"Get this cute smirk off your face. This is for the challenge and the challenge only." You said and watched as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever you say, darling."

You pulled the candy out of the drawer and scattered them on the bed between the two of you.

"I'm waiting." She said.

"Hang on, I'm opening it." You chuckled as you pulled the bag of candy open.

"I didn't mean just for the candy, baby. I'm also talking about the kiss you're about to give me."

Playfully rolling your eyes, you put the piece of candy in your mouth and chewed it before swallowing it.

After, you put your lips on Rosie's and it made a soft sigh escape her lips as soon as she felt your warm and sweet lips on hers.

You slowly pulled away and she answered immediately.

"Hershey's kisses!"

"Correct." You said. "One correct, four to go."

She impatiently waited for the next kiss as she listened to you open the wrapper once more.

And a few seconds later, your lips touched hers yet again.

"I know this one." She said as you kissed her softly. "Sour patch kids."

"Yes, great job. Bonus points if you know the exact flavor." You said and she smiled a little as she guessed it correctly.

"Watermelon."

"Yeah." You said as you clapped for her, making her giggle happily.

"If I get one more right, I get a reward, correct?"

"What? That's not part of the challenge." You said and Rosie could practically see the adorable look of confusion on your face.

"It could be part of ours though." She said. "I just want a kiss, no candy involved."

"That's the object of the challenge, baby. Besides, if I kiss you, you'll get swept away."

"And that's bad because...?"

"Because we have the challenge to finish." You said as you tore open another thing of candy.

You couldn't see her eyes because of the blindfold over them but you knew she was giving you those sad eyes to match that cute but sad pout on her face.

"Just one kiss?"

"Fine." You said, unable to resist.

After putting the candy in your mouth and chewing it and swallowing it, you put your lips on Rosé's and waited for her to guess the candy once more.

However, her heart was pounding against your chest and she wasn't as interested in teasing the candy as she was in you.

She kissed you back and when you tried to pull away to have her guess, she just pulled you right back in.

"Baby," You chuckled. "The candy."

"It's good, my love. But I'd much rather kiss you. So forget about it and give in to me."

You happily did just that.

You melted and kissed her passionately as she started to run her fingers across your body.

"You're so sweet, baby girl." She said as she pushed you onto the mattress.

You pulled off the blindfold, not even caring if she sees the other candies around for the challenge later, and then you put your fingers in her hair.

"That was fun but every time you kissed me and pulled away, it felt like you were teasing me." She said as she tugged at your lip.

"Not at all. I wouldn't do that to you, baby. Not when I want to kiss you just as badly."

She smiled against your lips and then pulled away to kiss your neck.

"Glad to hear you say that, sexy. Because mommy has plans for us for the next little while and doing the rest of the challenge isn't part of it." She said as she left a love bite on your skin.

And you could only put your head back with a smile, forgetting all about the challenge to be passionately kissed and loved by your girl.