she has cravings (requested)

"Y/N? Y/N are you awake?" Rosé whispered in your ear as she shook your shoulder.

You were far from being awake.

Having drifted off to sleep only about a half hour before, you were finally sleeping deeply and peacefully.

That was until Rosie awoke you.

But you weren't angry about it.

How could you be when she was looking at you with the brightest smile as your eyes opened?

"You're up!" She happily said.

"I am." You said with a yawn. "It's three in the morning. What's going on, baby?"

"The baby and I are desperate for ice cream."

"Okay, go eat some ice cream then."

"I can't," She said before sighing. "We're out."

"Oh."

"And I was wondering if, maybe, you'd go get some more for us? I know it's early but I need it so bad, Y/N."

"Okay, baby, it's fine. Don't worry, I'm more than happy to go and get you some." You said and she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"You would be?"

"Of course."

"Can we stay here while you go get it?" She asked and watched as you playfully rolled your eyes before nodding your head with a smile.

"Sure, sweet girl." You said before kissing her cheek and getting up.

You rubbed your eyes as you slipped on your shoes and grabbed your phone, wallet, and keys.

Making your way back over to Rosé, you gently laid your hand on her bump and kissed it softly.

"I'll be back, babies."

"We love you and appreciate you doing this for us; more than you know." She said.

You gave her a quick peck on her lips before walking out of the bedroom and then to the front door a few seconds later.

You made your way to the convenience store a few blocks away and went inside.

You grabbed a container of Rosie's favorite flavor of ice cream, the one she's been craving so desperately lately, and then paid for it before heading home.

"I'm back!" You yelled out and Rosie ran down the stairs just a couple of seconds later.

She hurried to the cabinet and opened the drawer to grab a spoon before hurrying over to you and taking the ice cream from you.

"Thank you, baby! You're the best!" She grinned and pecked your lips before digging into the ice cream.

You watched her bring spoonful after spoonful up to her lips and swallow it down.

"Mm," She sighed as she relished in the delicious taste of the ice cream.

"Good?"

"Yes, so good." She said and held a spoonful out for you, which you gladly accepted.

"That is delicious."

"Thank you again for going to get ice cream for us. It means a lot." She said and you put your hand back on her bump.

"Anything for my babies."

She leaned over and gave you a sweet kiss before laying her head on your shoulder as you both enjoyed some ice cream, as well as the baby, too.