I'm crazy over you already (requested)

Rosé smiled from ear to ear as she heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

She excitedly peeked out the curtains and felt her heart flutter as she saw you stepping out of your car to walk up to the front door.

It's not your first date tonight but it is the first one you're treating her to.

Usually, she insists on treating you to dates.

She's spoiled you during these last seven or so weeks that you've been together by taking you to some of the most romantic places in the city.

Tonight, that changes.

Tonight it's you that is treating her and planning to spoil her like crazy by taking her to a new place in town that people are raving about, saying it's one of the most special spots you could go out to for a date night.

You knocked on the door as Rosie rushed down the stairs.

She's all dressed up and beyond excited for tonight.

She grabbed her things and opened the door.

As soon as you saw her, your jaw dropped. She's so beautiful that it takes your breath away. You can't help but wonder how you got so lucky.

"Hey, pretty girl." You smiled and held your hand out for her to take. "Are you ready?"

"I'm ready, babe." She smiled and squeezed your hand as she walked out the door and locked it behind her.

You drove to the restaurant. You kept the volume of the radio low, enjoying listening to the sound of your girlfriend's sweet voice as she sang along to the songs instead of the song itself.

You arrived a little while later, hand in hand as you walked up the street to the restaurant.

As soon as you entered, you were brought into the warm and romantic atmosphere the cozy and enchanting restaurant provided.

The aroma in the air was mouthwatering and Rosie's stomach growled quietly as she became even hungrier than before.

You went up to the hostess and gave her your name so you could get back to the table that you booked especially for you and Rosie.

Her smile grew upon realizing you booked the reservation in a spot where no one else would be around.

It was quiet aside from the soft and romantic music playing over the speakers. It was so special and it warmed her heart.

You thanked the lady as she put the menus down, promising a waiter would be around soon to take your orders.

You pulled out Rosie's chair and she sat down before opening her menu.

You sat across from her and opened yours too. Everything looked and sounded so delicious you couldn't decide what you wanted.

You could feel her eyes on you so you looked up at her, finding her eyes full of stars.

"What?"

She reached across the table to take your hand back into hers.

"You make me so happy." She whispered. "Y/N, this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"Good. You deserve it, Rosé. You treat everyone so kind and you've spoiled me so much over these last few weeks. You deserve to be spoiled too."

She leaned down and brushed her lips against your knuckles before staring back up at you.

"I'm crazy over you already." She whispered. "You're so sweet, so beautiful. You treat me and make me feel like a queen." She giggled. "And you're so romantic and so gentle, so chivalrous. You make me feel happier than I've ever been before."

"You're amazing, baby. You know I'm just as crazy over you. You deserve these things, sweet girl. Don't ever think differently. You're bright, you're selfless, you're talented. I want you to be treated as wonderfully as you treat others and I want you to feel as good about yourself as you make others feel."

"What did I do so right to deserve you?" She whispered. "Thank you, y/n."

"I wonder the same thing about you every day. And it's my pleasure, baby. You enjoy tonight. It's the first of many nights you'll be treated by me. I want to do things like this for you more often."

She smiled at you and intertwined her fingers with yours.

"I'm so excited. Everything looks so good." She said as she stared back down at the menu while you just stared at her for a moment, excited to spoil your sweet girlfriend tonight.