trouble (requested)

"Oh, Rosie, we're so happy that you're home!" Rosie's mom said as she squeezed her daughter tightly.

"Me too. I'm sorry that I can't stay long."

"Two days is better than nothing!" Her mom replied before letting Rosie go.

"It's too bad Y/N couldn't be here." Rosie's dad said.

"Yeah, unfortunately, she wasn't feeling well so she just decided to stay back. But we'll come back in a few weeks together." Rosé smiled.

"That sounds wonderful!" Her mom spoke.

"I'm going to go change and then we can do something together if you want," Rosie said and her parents nodded happily before she got up and went down the hall to change into something comfortable.

As soon as she closed the door, she put in her AirPods and turned on a song that she loves, only for it to cut off as you attempted to facetime her.

But she didn't mind.

Instead, she lit up and quickly answered.

"Baby!" She grinned.

"Hi, my love."

"Hey. How are you feeling? Have you gotten any rest?"

"I did. Now I'm wide awake so I thought I'd call you and see what you're doing."

"Just changing and then my parents and I are going to do something fun. Maybe play a game or watch a movie, something like that."

"That sounds fun." You said. "I miss you already."

"It's only a couple of days that I'll be gone though." She said. "But I miss you too."

"Before I called you, I was thinking to myself about what we'd be doing right now if you were here." You said. "My mind wandered away from me a bit. So I had to call you."

"Y/N..." She warned as she caught onto what you were talking about.

"Rosie," You moaned.

She lowered her phone and looked at the door to make sure that it was still closed.

Because even though her parents couldn't hear you, they'd be able to hear her if they were close enough.

"Oh, god, Rosie," You moaned again as you lowered the camera, showing her that all you had on was one of her shirts.

"Y/N, you know better than this." She said as she clenched her jaw.

"Oh, mommy doesn't like this?"

"No, baby girl, mommy loves it." She said as she fought back a moan. "But you're going to regret moaning and calling me that when I'm not there with you."

"Why? Are you going to punish me?" You asked as a smirk pulled at your lips. "Oh, no, mommy. I'm so scared." You mockingly said.

You were loving every second of this.

And you knew that Rosie was too

"Mommy, I miss you. I'm here all alone, wearing your shirt, thinking about you. Thinking about your touch and your lips all over my skin as you kiss me anywhere my heart desires."

"Y/N." She warned again.

"What, mommy? Am I in trouble?"

"So much." She said through her clenched teeth.

Before she could say another word, the door to the room opened and Rosie almost jumped out of her skin.

She took out her AirPods and put them in the case.

"Hey, mom! What's up?"

"Just thought I'd come to check on you. You've been a few minutes. Rosie, you didn't even change like you said you were going to."

"Sorry, I got caught up talking to Y/N."

"Y/N!" Her mom excitedly said as she hurried over to Rosie's side, looking at the camera to see your face.

"We miss you, sweetie! Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, thank you. I miss you both too."

"Well, why don't you get some rest? You need as much of it as you can get so you can feel better tomorrow."

"You're right, I should go." You said as you held back a smirk.

"No, Y/N, not yet. We haven't finished our conversation!" Rosie said as she protested you leaving so quickly.

"Sorry, baby. You heard your mom. I need rest." You said as you faked a yawn.

"I'm going out there again. You hurry up, Rosie. We're waiting on you, honey." Her mom said before leaving you and Rosie alone again.

"You are in so much trouble."

"Good." You smirked. "Goodnight, baby. Have fun. I know I will because I'll be thinking all about you." You winked before ending the call.

Rosé sank her teeth into her lip as she began to think of all the ways she'd be getting back at you for this when she got home in just a couple of days.

It was going to be exciting.