"I need you" (requested)

Author's Note: this chapter contains possibly triggering content. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

——————————————————————

You anxiously pressed your phone against your ear and listened to it ring as you tried to reach Rosé.

You're trying so hard to fight the intense urges that you're feeling but it's a lot easier said than done when you desperately need Rosie to help and she's not around.

You reached her voicemail and a sad sigh left your lips as you heard her voice play over the message.

It didn't even compare to the sound of her voice saying the comforting words that you so needed to hear.

You ended the call, not knowing how to say what you needed to say over voicemail.

You sank to the floor and hugged your knees to your chest as you fought the urge to grab your blade again.

And it was then that an idea came to your mind.

If you couldn't get ahold of your girlfriend, perhaps you could get ahold of one of the girls.

You tapped on Jennie's contact on your phone before pressing your phone to your ear once more.

And just a few seconds later, you heard the sound of her voice.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"H-Hey," You stammered as you closed your eyes. "Is Rosie around?"

"Yeah, why? Is everything alright?"

"No." You confessed. "Please get Rosie on the phone. I really need her."

Jennie could sense the urgency in the tone of your voice and immediately rushed to Rosé, giving her friend her phone so she could talk to you.

"It's Y/N. Something's wrong." You heard Jennie say before you finally heard your girl's voice.

"Y/N? Baby, what is it? What's wrong?" She asked.

"You told me to call you if I ever felt the need to harm myself and... Rosie, I'm feeling it. I don't know what to do."

"Okay, sweet girl. It's alright, I'm on my way home right now." She said as she grabbed her things and hurried out of practice.

You breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing that she was on her way home.

"It'll be okay. You can fight it, my love. It won't be long until I'm there by your side. Just keep fighting the urge for me." She spoke and kept you on speaker as she hurried home.

She only ended the call a few minutes later when she pulled into the driveway and raced upstairs to the bedroom, where you were.

"Oh, baby," She sighed as she saw you trembling on the floor.

She came over to you and pulled you into her arms as you held onto her tight.

"Talk to me, darling."

"I just began to feel overwhelmed after seeing some things about me online and now I feel so alone and so bad about myself. I just didn't know what else to do. I need you, Rosie."

"Baby, you're not alone. I'm here for you." She said as she rubbed your back comfortingly. "And don't listen to anything those people are saying. They're just jealous and angry."

You sniffled as the urge began to fade away little by little.

"Don't let them get the best of you. All that matters is what I think, right? And I think you're perfect."

You smiled a little as you looked up at her, finding her smiling from ear to ear before she started to play with your hair.

"I think you're so beautiful and so strong. You're doing so good at resisting the urge."

"Because I have you."

"You've always got me, darling." She said as she held you a little tighter. "You're doing such a good job."

You took in a few deep breaths and stayed wrapped in her arms as the urges eventually faded away.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She spoke and kissed your head as she held you close, promising that she wouldn't let you go.