coming out to her as asexual (requested)

Rosé squeezed your hand comfortingly as she stared at you, a frown on her face as she noticed how nervous you seemed to be as you sat beside her on her bed.

She's not sure what went wrong to make you so nervous so suddenly.

You'd lost interest in the film and decided to make out instead when you suddenly pushed her away as her fingers traveled down your body.

You went quiet afterward and now she's worried about you, wanting to just pull you into her arms for a warm and comforting hug.

But she hasn't just yet.

She doesn't want to rush you into anything.

Something is clearly on your mind and she wants you to know that she's there to listen to your every word.

"Y/N, what is it?" She asked as she squeezed your hand again. "Talk to me, my love. You can tell me anything. I won't judge you."

You looked from your lap and up to her, your eyes quickly locking with her soft brown ones.

"Whatever it is, I'm here to listen." She said as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles. "It's okay."

"I'm asexual. If you don't know what that is exactly, I just don't feel sexually attracted to people and I rarely, if ever, feel the desire for sexual activity."

You weren't sure what to expect as the words left your lips.

But it definitely wasn't the sweet smile that tugged at her lips.

"That's what you were so nervous to tell me?"

You nodded your head slowly and she brought your hand to her lips, giving it a soft kiss as a weight lifted from your shoulders.

"That's okay." She assured.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Of course. It's a part of who you are and I adore you; everything about you."

"It's just... people in the past that I've been with weren't so accepting."

"Well, baby girl, I'm not them." She smiled. "I like you, y/n. You're perfect just the way that you are. Don't ever worry, I will always accept you for everything that you are. Nothing can ever change the way that I feel about you."

Her heart fluttered in her chest when you cracked a smile. She could tell that you felt much better now that you had confessed the one thing that you'd been so afraid to tell her until now.

"I'm so happy that you told me about this. But please remember that you don't have to ever be afraid to tell me anything. No matter how bad it may seem, I'll never judge you. I promise you."

Your eyes were full of tears and as soon as Rosie noticed them, she dropped your hand to be ready to wipe them away if they fell down your cheeks.

"No one has ever said that to me."

"Well, that changes today and I'll never let you forget it."

You pulled her in for a hug, dropping your chin to her shoulder with a shaky breath.

You couldn't help but wonder what you had done so right to deserve her.

Because she's everything that you've ever dreamt of and you feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call her yours and to be adored by her.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, baby. You're my girl and I will always make sure you know just how wonderful you are and that you never need to change or be afraid of being yourself because you're absolutely perfect to me; always."