fighting when she's on tour (requested)

The sound of your phone ringing made you turn away from the film that you'd been watching.

When you saw that it was Rosie calling you, your heart began to race and a big smile appeared on your face.

"Baby!" You happily greeted as you answered the call.

"Hey, baby. How are you doing?" She asked.

"Good! Beyond excited for you to come home tomorrow."

"Yeah, about that." She sighed and your heart dropped. "I can't get home tomorrow."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, sweet girl. Unfortunately, things came up and I can't get back until the tour is over."

"But that's another three months. Rosie, you promised."

"I know. I shouldn't have promised you that I'd be able to make it back. But at the moment, I just couldn't help it. I just wanted to make you happy."

"So we've been apart for three months now and it'll be another three months before I can see you?" You asked as you blinked away your tears.

"Why don't you come visit me?"

"I can't escape from work. You knew that before you left." You said.

"Well, you knew the chances of me coming back before the tour ended were slim to none." She pointed out.

"Yes, but you have a few days off coming up and you promised you'd be back to see me for a couple of them." You said as your emotions began to overwhelm you.

"Don't do this, Y/N. Don't make this harder than it already is." She sighed.

"I'm not trying to. I'm just disappointed."

"Well, get over it."

"What?" You scoffed. "You want me to just get over it?"

"I have meetings and other work things to do. I can't get out of it. It's all out of my control, just as you can't get out of your work to come see me! So yeah, get over it. There's nothing we can do." She spoke harshly.

You knew that it was going to be a difficult few months without her the minute she announced she and the girls were going on tour again.

But you miss her so much regardless of that and she promised she'd come home for the few days she had off.

It wasn't that you didn't understand her not being able to come home because you did understand and you tried to be as reassuring of that as possible.

But you're allowed to feel disappointed, right?

But now, to make it even worse, as if being thousands of miles apart for months more wasn't bad enough, now you're getting into a fight with her which is the last thing you want.

"I just miss you, Rosie! Can't you see that?"

"I do but I'm only one person, Y/N? What do you want me to do?" She asked.

And you could tell from the sound of her voice that she was getting frustrated.

"I know that! But I just want you to come home for a few days! I miss you so much." You sniffled.

"You think I don't miss you? Because I do!"

"Of course, I know that, baby."

"Why can't you come visit me? Take a few days off of work."

"So I can lose my job?"

"Screw your job. I'd pay your bills until you get a new one if it meant that I can see you."

"No, Rosie. I can't do that!"

"You're so annoying sometimes, Y/N! You say you miss me but you can't come see me and I can't come see you, so what do we do?"

"I don't know!" You yelled into the phone before stopping to take a deep breath. "This long distance is killing me, Rosie."

"Well, get used to it. Because it's gonna be another three months until I get home."

"Fine." You said. "You know what? I'm tired of arguing with you. Just forget it. Enjoy your time off, Rosie."

"Don't hang up on me, Y/N!" She said before you ended the call.

You put your phone down on the bed beside you before burying your face in your hands, crying as you felt overwhelmed.

You just hoped that the long distance and this argument wouldn't ruin your relationship.