mommy (requested)

Your lips passionately moved against Rosie's as you made out in bed.

It's the first day off together in what feels like forever and you can't think of a better way to spend it.

Your heart keeps swelling in your chest every time she speaks words of love against your lips and every time her hands travel across your body, you feel a rush of fire travel through your veins.

With every kiss you share, despite how close you already were, you kept trying to somehow pull her even closer to you as you felt that you couldn't get enough of her.

"I could kiss you forever," Rosé spoke against your lips.

"I wouldn't ever complain if you did," you said and she chuckled into the kiss before pulling away.

You knew where this was headed and you felt oh so excited about it.

But, before she pulled away completely, she tugged at your lip with her teeth, making you crazier for her.

She smirked against your jaw as she heard the soft sigh fall from your lips.

It was impossible to keep quiet when she was making you feel so heavenly and knowing your girl like the back of your hand, you knew Rosie was happy with that.

"I love you so much," you said as you laced your fingers through her short blonde hair, pulling at the strands.

This caused Rosie's teeth to sink into your skin as your name fell from her lips in total bliss and there was just something in the heat and passion of the moment that made you call her something you never had before.

"Oh, god, mommy!"

Rosé gasped at the name that had left your lips.

Lifting her head, she stared at you in complete shock.

"Oh, y/n," she sighed softly. "I didn't expect that," she chuckled.

You sank your teeth into your lip as you tried to think of what to say next since you felt so flustered about calling her that.

But then, she took you by surprise.

"You don't even know how hot and how irresistible mommy finds it when you bite your lip like that, baby girl ."

Oh.

Well, she seemed to like that as much as you did.

"You love it when I call you mommy?"

"Yeah," she grinned before kissing your lips. "I'm so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you, mommy," you said and watched as her eyes rolled back in bliss.

"Keep calling me that," she breathlessly pleaded as she kissed you feverishly, holding you tight in her arms as you continued to make out.

"Okay. You got it, mommy," you said, smirking as a soft moan left her lips because she found herself loving it more and more each time that you said it.