backfired teasing (requested)

Sitting around the girls at your' and Rosie's shared home, you all talked about the things they're up to while making jokes and giggling together.

You just finished a nice dinner together, one you and your girl spent a lot of time making and the girls enjoyed a lot.

"So, Y/N, tell us how you've been doing lately. I mean, I feel like I know every detail because of your girlfriend there," Lisa joked. "But we want to hear it from you."

"I've been good." You said and watched the girls smile happily over hearing that. "Stressed out at times but I've got a great girlfriend that's always here for me."

You kissed Rosé's forehead lovingly before putting your head on her shoulder as Jennie began to talk about the lyrics she's been writing.

"Baby, can you get me some water?" You whispered to Rosie.

She nodded before getting up to go and grab you some water, leaving your side momentarily.

As she stood in the kitchen with a cold bottle of water in her hand, she thought back to the last time the girls were over.

That night, something had gotten into you, and you had teased her in front of them.

They didn't notice too much... or at least not Jisoo or Lisa.

Jennie had.

She's been waiting to get some revenge and make you feel as flushed and as surprised as she felt.

What better time to get her revenge than now?

She walked back into the living room and over to you before holding out the water for you to grab.

"Here you go, baby girl." She said loud enough for the girls to hear as she rubbed your shoulder,

You could tell by the look on her face that she was trying to tease you and see how far she could go with it.

But you flipped it around on her.

"Oh, thanks, mommy."

Jisoo nearly choked on her drink that she'd taken a sip of just as the words left your lips while Jennie and Lisa shared a shocked yet amused expression.

"Mommy!?" Jennie laughed.

"Is that your name now, Rosie?" Lisa asked as she teasingly raised her eyebrows.

"I guess neither of you is as innocent as we thought," Jisoo said with a smirk on her lips.

You giggled along with them as Rosé sat down next to you with red cheeks once more.

"Something wrong, mommy?"

The girls laughed again.

"Stop," She whined as she buried her face in your shirt.

"I assume your reaction to her usually calling you that is much different." Jennie teased.

"You're exactly right. Usually, she can't get enough. She begs and pleads for me to call her mommy again and again. She's just playing shy right now."

Rosé regretted trying to tease you in the first place.

It had all backfired on her and now her friends knew that she liked to be called mommy by you... again and again.

There was no hiding or denying it, so she just kept her face buried in your shirt in embarrassment.

She knew that she was never going to live this down... and, perhaps, part of her liked that.