all you are is mean (requested)

Every cry that escaped your lips shattered Rosie's heart more and more.

She's got her arms wrapped securely around you and keeps trying to comfort you by brushing her fingertips along your arms and pressing kisses to your head.

But it doesn't seem to be helping.

She'd already turned your phone off for you, hoping that you'd feel a little better if you couldn't keep scrolling through the comments again and again.

But the damage has already been done.

She came home about half an hour ago and found you crying over the hate comments that you keep getting.

You've been together for over a year now and people had become suspicious of you being together. You'd go out but you wouldn't show PDA. But that didn't stop people from speculating.

And it became too much.

So your relationship became public.

Fans were supportive for the most part. Some were a little hesitant while others were so, so supportive.

And then some people claimed to be fans who were sending in constant hate messages and comments.

You always thought you had thick skin. You knew you'd have to if you're with Rosé. It was only a matter of time until your relationship would be public, considering everything in her life is so public.

But your skin seemed so thin now. With the constant hate, you're feeling completely heartbroken and crushed.

Your self-confidence is shattered, your self-esteem feeling almost non-existent. You feel worthless.

People keep telling you that you are, amongst other cruel and heartless things.

It's all affected your mental health and every hate comment seems to linger in your brain. The words were so mean and hurtful that you'd never say them to your worst enemies. They keep swirling through your brain.

"You know none of what they say is true, right?" Rosie whispered in your ear.

"I don't know anymore." You sniffled. "I feel like everyone hates me."

"No, baby, no. That's not true. Not at all." She said. "I know it's hard to see right now but you are so loved, darling. I love you, the girls love you, the fans love you-"

"They hate me."

"Our fans do not hate you. Those people saying those things are not true fans. That I promise you."

You put your head back on her shoulder and stared up at her with tears in your eyes.

"Those people saying those things are just jealous of you. They're jealous of us. They're taking their anger, jealousy, and bitterness out on you. You are not anything they say you are. You are beautiful, my love; inside and out."

"Really?" You sniffled.

"Yes. Trust me, baby girl. The people that matter, the ones that truly love you will all tell you, day after day, that you are amazing. You're selfless, you're kind, you're funny, and you love so deeply. You've got a big, beautiful heart. There'll never be enough words to describe how perfect you are."

"Thank you." You smiled through your tears.

"Don't thank me, my love. It's only the truth." She smiled as she kissed your moose and wiped away your tears. "Don't listen to those people. They don't know you. They're just jealous. They're pathetic. Pay them no mind. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Take a break from social media. It'll do you some good." She promised and kissed your lips. "I love you so much, my beautiful girl."

"I love you too." You said and turned around to hug her.

You closed your eyes as you laid your cheek on her shoulder, so thankful that you've got her to lean on.