first time (requested)

Your breath hitched as Rosé pulled away from your lips to start kissing your neck.

Your heart was hammering against your chest as she trailed her kisses from your neck to your chest, softly kissing your skin.

You could feel her fingertips dancing across your thigh as she trailed them up your body, slowly and gently.

You closed your eyes and melted over her touch and her kisses, enjoying every single one of them more than the last.

"Rosie," You sighed softly and tilted your head back in bliss.

But suddenly, you felt her unbutton your shorts and you realized where she was going with this and what she was wanting.

It's not that you didn't want the same thing but you've never taken that step with anyone before and though it makes you feel excited when you think about doing it with Rosie, you also feel vulnerable and nervous.

"Darling?" She asked as you gently pushed her hand away.

You sat up and she did the same, staring at you curiously.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I just got nervous."

"Did I cross a line?" She asked anxiously.

"No." You said as you put your hand on her arm. "I've just... never done anything like that before."

"Oh." She said.

"And it just got so real when I felt you unbuttoning my shorts. I felt nervous."

The thought of making you feel that way made Rosie feel bad.

And before she could voice that, you quickly spoke up.

"Not because of you but just because I felt so vulnerable. It's new to me."

"I get it, darling. We can just lay here and cuddle if you'd like. We don't have to do anything you don't want to." She said.

But you shook your head and took her hand into yours before saying,

"I want to. I want to take that step with you, Rosie."

"You do?" She grinned.

"Yeah." You said happily. "I'm just a little nervous."

"Y/N," She prepared to speak, ready to give you another speech about how you really didn't have to do anything you didn't want to.

But you felt it in your heart.

Rosie is your one and only and she's the one, you already know it.

So taking that step with her is something you're ready for and something you only want to do with her.

"I want to."

She smiled and laid you down before hovering over you, only for you to turn her over on her back.

It took her by surprise but she liked it.

Putting her hands on your hips, she pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you so much." She said against your lips.

"I love you too." You said as you kissed her again, more than ready for the romantic night ahead.